iPhone 6 battery pack caught on camera
1. techperson211 (Posts: 709; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Good luck on that . I'm guessing another wall hugging commercial will be up and running after the iPhone 6 release .
17. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3649; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
I'm sure Samsung's ad agency can be more clever.
In order to escape the tyranny of the recycling bins and airport bathrooms, the next commercial can show iPhone owners with giant battery phone cases and how heavy and bulky the iPhone becomes with one of these. Throw in a few people lugging around their power bricks like anchors. Or pulling little wagons with their giant power cubes on them.
"Some companies think differently when it comes to mobility".
19. TheWolfpacker (Posts: 43; Member since: 25 Feb 2014)
Please apply to Samsung Marketing that would be CLASSIC! LOL
21. engineer-1701d (Posts: 1146; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
just do the line again with extension cords all over and have the barista inline talking about its big and thin and then the guy who said dude your a barista walk by with a note 4 or a gs5 or gf5 lol and say something about growing up and getting a real smartphone its not smart if you got to keep charging it.
2. anas_12345 (Posts: 22; Member since: 05 Mar 2014)
i waited much for iphone 6 , hope its not true because if the bettery is like that .. it will finish soon (so boring)
4. techperson211 (Posts: 709; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Sorry bro. Don't worry there's another year of waiting and another year and another and another... Oh well..
18. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3649; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Basically another year, another 100 milliamp hours. That's how Apple rolls.
20. nithyakr (Posts: 79; Member since: 20 Jun 2014)
1810 mAH battery on iOS equals to 2500 mAH on Android. Apple knows how to get the maximum out of the battery. I'm not worried!
22. engineer-1701d (Posts: 1146; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
what you dont get and what apple does not get is your adding nfc and bigger screen more power draining things then they are used to, why do you think they pulled the 5.5 o[h6 they know not many will sell its a ipad air.
29. anas_12345 (Posts: 22; Member since: 05 Mar 2014)
i hope u r right :D becuz i m dying waiting haha
27. Iodine (Posts: 500; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
iPhone 5 has about 3% bigger battery than iPhone 4S, it's got twice as fast SoC, dramatically improved more power hungry display and LTE.
Yet it lasts noticeably longer than the 4S.
It will be very exciting to see what kind of battery life they could possibly make from this.
3. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Apple always squeezes the utmost profit by providing less for more.
7. Settings (Posts: 632; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
Knowing that iOS is power hungry, that battery isnt enough.
15. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
The more they add features, the hungry it gets. Just like Android. Ram and Cpu hog.
24. Jinto (Posts: 404; Member since: 15 Jan 2014)
"Apple always squeezes the utmost profit by providing less for more."
kinda like Porsche
35. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Yuck that ugly old looking car
5. Carlitos (Posts: 343; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
I wouldn't be surprised. IPhone batteries have always been horrendous.
6. Damian0303 (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Jul 2014)
Why is it news every time a part for the iPhone leaks?
23. engineer-1701d (Posts: 1146; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
because it is a phone site and iphone is a phone
8. Trolloftheyear (banned) (Posts: 66; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
Now Android OEMs will copy apple and start putting bigger battery on their phones just like they will copy large screen of iphone.
36. na7noo7 (Posts: 273; Member since: 29 Mar 2014)
Are you serious? Android makers had upgraded batteries since 2009. Oh, I forgot your name is Trolloftheyear. More like TrolloftheCentury.
9. promise7 (Posts: 474; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
I don't hate Apple, but these articles are getting ridiculous. iPhone 6 home button leaks out! iPhone 6 volume button!! iPhone 6 screw!!! Glue that was used in the iPhone 6!!!! Show us something when it's a real, fully built, not a mockup, not a 3D printed dummy phone that's "supposedly" to be what the iPhone 6 looks like. Until then, zZZzZZZZzzzzz...
12. TheOldOne (Posts: 100; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I have something substantial: an inside source revealed what iPhone6 smells like! Suprisingly, it has an apple scent, speciffically the McIntosh variety.
13. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3649; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Everyone already knows iPhones smell like money and sex.
And occasionally, like homeless people or long term tent campers.
11. jcru2001 (Posts: 21; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
If Apple doesn't watch it, some company is going to come along and start to give customers more. More choice, more flexibility, more keyboards, more features, more sizing options, more apps, bigger screens and bigger batteries, ....just more (for less). Oh wait.
Ah, I bet their faithful flock would never see it.
26. Leonis (Posts: 334; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
I'm not getting an iphone again. Android is simply too good now a days. Sony is my favorite brand as of now but they need to make their phones a bit thinner for their compact series. Other than that I have no complains.
34. Adrian38 (Posts: 135; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
They can't make their compact series thinner, unless you want smaller batteries. They already shrink the phone down substantially for the compact series while keeping all the nice specs. The only way the battery will be decent on those phones is to make the device itself a bit more chunky.
30. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 244; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
Did PA have forgotten that the HTC One X had a 1800mAh battery and it was a 4.7-inch phone??
31. lolatfailphones (Posts: 153; Member since: 08 Apr 2013)
I just hope Tim knows what he's doing...I would have preferred they at least put a 2100mah
32. lolatfailphones (Posts: 153; Member since: 08 Apr 2013)
Looks like I'm getting the iphablet