iPhone 5C isn't official yet, but these iPhone 5C cases are
17. HansGoneInsane (unregistered)
These photos are either faked or there is some new information in them. The front of the iPhone 5c in these photos appears to be white. So far, all "leaked" photos showed a black front, even the ones showing a white iPhone 5c.
2. jedpatrickdatu (Posts: 160; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
What's the point of iPhone color options when cases are almost a must?
8. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Got a rough estimate of how many iPhones have a cracked screen/back? Most of the ones I see are cracked.
4. apple4never (Posts: 1022; Member since: 08 May 2013)
its for the geniouses that leave their glass back phones on their cars on the highway without a case, and the other ones with a cracked phone every other weekend
6. darkkjedii (Posts: 14158; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
"Geniuses" is the correct spelling. Not bashing, or trying to insult you either.
11. stealthd (Posts: 1017; Member since: 12 Jun 2011)
At least they didn't go for a fake metal rim or faux leather and stitching.
25. vincelongman (Posts: 2240; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
That awkward moment when fake metal and leather are more durable than real aluminum and leather.
26. maccess (Posts: 656; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
poor kid.. i think you really got "samsunged.."
13. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 5392; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Yet feels more premium than a galaxy phone
15. Pancholo (Posts: 380; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Oh, the \"feels.\" Please, review that iPhone 5C test unit you\'re holding for us. We\'re all incredibly anxious.
18. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
so you have used this phone already have you? enough said.
24. TuanGugu (Posts: 46; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
Thats what 'c' stands for anyways.. CHEAP looking~ Hahaha
7. GeneralTsosChicken (Posts: 22; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
They may look cheap. But knowing apple these color options are likely going to be a hit. I can see the commercials now. A hipster song on in the background the phones changing colors. This could solve their problem of customization cause their OS hasn't changed. But I'll be honest in love my S4 but if I could order it in different colors I would have been flipped my s**t if I could. And I know they offer different colors now but I got mine the 1st day it came out and I only had the option of the stock Blue. Do I paid 20 bucks for the Dbrand Skin. As much as people bash apple their cult like following will flip for these colors. And the 5s finger print scanner will be pretty bad ass if implemented right. I had an Atrix and the thing didn't work as great as I wanted so I just used pattern unlock. If you could Pay for items by just pressing the button that's innovation if you ask me. I'd never go back to iPhone cause I love Android but I'll give apple props when props are due.
19. DFranch (Posts: 144; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
Why do you need a plastic case on a plastic phone? That is one of the actual benefits of the 5c, you shouldn't have to put a case on it, unless you need a rugged phone for your job/hobbies.
20. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Premium as in easy to shatter glass? Yeah because tanks are made of glass and Ios software.
21. Pancholo (Posts: 380; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Inb4 \"the 5C feels more premium than a tank.\"
23. GeekMovement (Posts: 1835; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
i think the dung colored case would go well with every iphones out there.