iPad 3 cases already shipping to Best Buy
1. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
My next tablet is Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (11.6) not iPad 3 with most Samsung components inside and it is the hottest iPad ever.
2. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Say about the iPhone what you want, but the iPad is awesome.
4. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1008; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
So im reading that the iPad 3 will have LTE?? That would be the biggest improvement for Apple since the introduction of the iPhone 4. Although I dont like Apple, I know that millions of people will be camping out in front of their stores waiting for this tablet to come out. I dont think that Apple will be removed from its throne as the #1 tablet seller in the world
5. max9777 (Posts: 74; Member since: 11 Dec 2011)
not 100% true back int the 90's no1 thought that IBM will be thrown out of its Throne and it was same as Microsoft.. Things always change. Same reason why in the last decade we have advance in technology so rapidly, the competition grows and so is the advancement in technology. :)
6. conscious (banned) (Posts: 15; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Right now Apple is the only company innovating. The rest copy Apple. Until that changes Apple will stay on top.
9. Obviously (Posts: 29; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
If you call over-pricing innovation, then yes, Apple has been innovating for years
11. gallitoking (Posts: 4690; Member since: 17 May 2011)
who to believe.. a bunch of fandroids that speak out of whisper hole or...
8. SuperEd (Posts: 113; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
i really lik my iPad 2...but can't WAIT for my WINDOWS 8 TABLET!!!! Already in LOVE with the OS. Wooo hooo. It's kind of like...i really LIKE my toy Smart car (ipad), but can't wait to drive my Porsche. Hang on kids.
10. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
This is true. I was in a Best Buy over the weekend and saw a few cases in the Mens' room; they are being used as sAnitAry toiLet seAt covers. And, you are also right, technicAlly, they weren't supposed to start using them until Wednesday, March 7th. Oh well......