iOS 7 beta 2 released, brings iPad support, Siri voices and more
1. a_merryman (Posts: 749; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
You know what voice I would really like to have for Siri, I want GladOS. I want GladOS to be the voice of my phone!
9. a_merryman (Posts: 749; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Exactly, I dont think it is too much to ask. I wouldn't mind Hal 9000 either. But GladOS is definitely first for me, love Portal.
4. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Take that back, the iCons are gorgeous!!
3. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
If Apple will keep such pace till the fall, then iOS 7 should be not just a minor update. :)
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'd get this on my mom's iPhone but it seems like a lot of trouble...
10. amats69 (Posts: 1238; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
im really excited to try iOS 7 on my ipad mini and ipad 2..please apple hurry up!