Xperia Z4 might have been secretly showcased to carriers at CES, along with the Galaxy S6
3. Drsarcastic (Posts: 131; Member since: 23 Jul 2014)
Because they want to torture geeks like us
7. nokia12 (Posts: 492; Member since: 19 Nov 2013)
so that they can reveal it at Mobile world congress..
if they reveal their phones now .. what's the point of MWC then ?
right now they are negotiating deals with the carriers ..
12. LGisgood (Posts: 833; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
LG G FLEX2 IS A SIGN THAT LG'S NEXT HERO IS REALLY REALLY WORTH !
18. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
On top of your point, now they can tweak the design of their phones if they want from the feed back of the carriers.
5. Enddo (Posts: 50; Member since: 26 May 2014)
This confuses me too. CES stands for Consumer Electronics Show. This should be a place for consumers, not carriers.
4. Drsarcastic (Posts: 131; Member since: 23 Jul 2014)
Can you guys sneak in and "accidentally" take a picture while you're there? Thanks :)
13. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 2096; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
the picture has been taken,i repeat the picture has been taken rendezvous to base..
17. azzak (Posts: 26; Member since: 15 May 2014)
no..i can confirm they have been compromised by the secret room's guard..
10. pwnarena (Posts: 1129; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
along with? shouldn't that be "as well as?"
11. EC112987 (Posts: 857; Member since: 10 Nov 2014)
I'm actually enjoying all the hype. Can't wait just hope for great new phones
19. isprobi (Posts: 666; Member since: 30 May 2011)
Is it just me or do most phone makers seem to be backing off on the bigger and bigger screen trend? If so then I guess my Sony Xperia Z Ultra may be my main phone longer than I planned.
20. sionmars (Posts: 7; Member since: 16 Dec 2014)
we should do demonstration about the inbuilt gb it should be 32 gb for all the carries