World gets its first 24ct gold iPad 3 for those who need to show off their riches
23. windowsRocks posted on 18 Apr 2012, 12:09 10 10
Will Apple Ever Think About Middle Class & Low Class People?
28. cnwwyo posted on 18 Apr 2012, 13:07 7 3
?????? You are a good example of whats wrong with this country. It's a business, not a charity.
30. Mandroid posted on 18 Apr 2012, 13:22 7 1
Dude I'll hate on apple all day, but that's a dumb thing to say. I don't consider apples novelties to be "higfh class" or for "rich people". If you cant afford $200 for a smart phone you're doing it wrong. And by "it" I mean life.
44. iami67 posted on 19 Apr 2012, 08:58 0 0
Isnt the iphone 4 only a hundred bucks damn boy get a job how cheap do you want it to be lol
2. AppleConspiracy posted on 18 Apr 2012, 09:43 3 21
iPad is worth much more than gold. That's why these tasteless interventions are bizzare and originate from stupidity.
4. Captain_Doug posted on 18 Apr 2012, 09:48 8 1
Nice non-regional diction. That would be sarcastic but you're picture tips me off that you're being sarcastic so I give you kudos instead.
14. AppleConspiracy posted on 18 Apr 2012, 10:37 2 2
None of the sentences I wrote are sarcastic. They are just sad.
3. danalmillan posted on 18 Apr 2012, 09:44 7 0
Is it me or does it actually look like it is covered in a brown paper bag????? LOL!!!! I would never spend that much money on a computer or phone!!!!!!
34. quryous (banned) posted on 18 Apr 2012, 14:49 2 0
No, no. That IS actually a paper bag. Man, apple quality has really gone to pot lately so they are hiding their stuff in a paper bag. They can't even legally advertize as 4G in a bunch of countries anymore. A shame, really.
5. jmoita2 posted on 18 Apr 2012, 09:51 5 1
The show off brain surgeons that pay this ridiculous price tag most likely don't realize that there is no such thing as "Gold Plated". Something is either SOLID gold or it isn't. The so called gold plating is achieved by nothing more than an electrical process.
6. bbblader posted on 18 Apr 2012, 09:52 2 1
hey look I got a new iPad 3
even more its made of 24ct gold!
I bet you noone would want to steal that piece of garbage
7. Giggity posted on 18 Apr 2012, 09:55 2 0
So I guess bank robbers are interested in robbing gold iPad users rather than banks now huh?
9. kshell1 posted on 18 Apr 2012, 10:08 0 0
now i have a reason to steal one lol......just to melt it down for the gold!!!!!.......jk i still dont want one.
13. shadowcell posted on 18 Apr 2012, 10:14 2 1
If you really want to stand out, I'd recommend the real wood shells from Root Cases:
or maybe have your iPad pimped out with custom paint job from Color Ware:
Both are presented with the idea of being a polar opposite of aesthetics much like a golden iPad. Then again, you're richer than most..why would you care what anyone thinks?
18. TROLL posted on 18 Apr 2012, 11:14 1 3
O M G
I would love desire that, but way to expensive
That's what you call UNIQUE!!!!!!!
20. Bigbluetundra posted on 18 Apr 2012, 11:27 3 0
I'm skeptical and might hold out for the platinum edition. Plus, I heard it gets hot enough to cook endangered animal eggs on it.
21. Republican posted on 18 Apr 2012, 11:48 1 6
Sorry,droid rabble. Its only for those of us that can afford it.
24. Republican posted on 18 Apr 2012, 12:15 1 4
Yes,my subject. Now go forth and destroy all androids.
40. kanagadeepan posted on 18 Apr 2012, 21:46 1 1
Wake up boy... It is already late to school... Go go...
26. HGMIV posted on 18 Apr 2012, 12:29 1 2
What's this iPad 3 that you speak of? Isn't it the New iPad?
35. quryous (banned) posted on 18 Apr 2012, 14:52 3 0
Or, simply call it the iFad. Most people do, you know.
36. InspectorGadget80 posted on 18 Apr 2012, 16:06 2 0
This is FAR worst than the last picture they show on here with the DIAMOND APPLE LOGO. Only iditot millionaires would purchase those.
39. kanagadeepan posted on 18 Apr 2012, 21:12 1 0
Hmmm 4349$ for the 24carat Golden back-cover and 1151$ for new iPad... Still 1151$ for iPad is looking costly than 24 carat gold of cost 4349$...
41. guildsa654 posted on 19 Apr 2012, 01:24 0 0
LOL, Guys! I've found an iPhoneArena Channel at youtube! (Just sayin)
I fyou are interested here's the link: (TROLOLOLOLOL)
43. iami67 posted on 19 Apr 2012, 08:57 1 0
Its is still a crappy ipad with no flash or customization