Windows Phone 7.8 update coming this month, confirm two European Nokia divisions
2. Shubham412302 (Posts: 431; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Nokia cares from India are already updating windows phone to 7.8
5. rocker_570 (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Jul 2012)
True... Update is really awesome but applications take a bit of time to open
11. phil2n (Posts: 487; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I wonder why this is thumb down?.. any reason?
3. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
Hopefully T-Mobile will push it to the Radar sooner rather than never. My Radar is starting to suck
6. rsiders (Posts: 864; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
I had the Radar as my first second gen Windows Phone and I really loved it. In fact the only thing that ruined for me was the 8gb of storage and slightly lower front camera resolution. I got the HTC Titan unlocked off eBay when the prices dropped. Easily the best phone I've owned besides the HTC HD2! And now I even get 4g in a lot of Baltimore. Can't wait for the update. It's only been 7 months but who's counting?lol
8. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
The touchscreen on my Radar seems unresponsive a lot. Did you ever run into this issue? Other than that, it's a great phone.
12. rsiders (Posts: 864; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
No I never ran into that issue but I only had it for about three months. I really loved the feel of it too. The screen size was not an issue at all but I may be a little spoiled now.
7. Awaragardiyan (Posts: 129; Member since: 17 May 2012)
Nokia care in india are already updating to 7.8 . My friend got his L610 updated to 7.8 yesterday.
9. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
Just waiting for my Lumia 900 from AT&T to get updated. I want that new tile screen.
10. snowgator (Posts: 3558; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Excited!!! As one of about.... Oh.... 21 Samsung Focus S users, I am pumped for a refresh. I sure am not expecting it this month, although February sounds realistic and reasonable.