Will it blend: iPad mini vs Nexus 7 vs Kindle Fire HD
And if they do, which one will blend faster? So many questions, so few blenders. Fortunately for us, our favorite blend-show host, Tom Dickson, has managed to line up three Blendtec blenders, and load them with the three hottest small tablets of the year. We warn you, guys and gals, it might be a bit painful to watch as the trio of beloved gadgets literally becomes unrecognizable inside those blenders. In the end, all that is left from the beautiful touchscreens and snappy processors is a pile of dust. Still, our favorite moment is before that, when Mr. Dickson demonstrates some enviable strength as he's just slamming the devices and breaking them into two - so as to blend more easily, we guess. Enough chitchat, time to blend!
1. android_hitman (unregistered)
OMG !! :))
8. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
why u are blending...............just give them to us instead of blending.........(u can blend ipad mini)).....
9. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1122; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
nah blending them is even more awesome :)
17. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Uh oh 4 those poor, poor little tablet
Tsk rak, wat a shame
2. TheMan (Posts: 430; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Imagine how that guy's lungs look! Let's hope he has benefits.
3. Topcat488 (Posts: 1181; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Wow, looking at the end results, I think it's a tie... They all three WIN. You were the only loser though in this test, for not wearing a face mask. Don't breath toxic smoke. O.o
4. crapdroid666 (Posts: 24; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
i would pay to see android phones get blended
6. eisenbricher (Posts: 972; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Yeah, PAY. Because that's exactly what the people like you do all the time. 5th row -> PAY, 0.1GHz clock boost -> PAY, Size reduction -> PAY, Elongation -> PAY, Adapters -> PAY.
Must be nice being so rich, huh?
21. omarr (banned) (Posts: 149; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
You know something ? THAT 0.1GHz clock boost beats your S s**t in benchmarks. Go and sleep
13. Rocksteady (unregistered)
Your profile says: i am a sensitive man with a lt of feeling that can get hurt easily xoxo :3.
Is that a fact?! from your comment, I don't believe you.
16. Droiddoes (unregistered)
I would pay to see YOU get blended
18. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Why pay to see Android phones get blended? Im sure there are plenty of Android users willing to donate their own phones for this great cause.
10. mydi.maus (unregistered)
OH NO! are those real or just for show?anyway well bendtec won,try sticking your both hands in see who wins,..
11. bloodline (Posts: 703; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
What a stupid pointless waste. Send those to me rather than blend them..idiots
12. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
try blend nokia 3310, your blender will break
14. shuaibhere (Posts: 1761; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
"We all know that the iPad mini ,
Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire HD are
three wonderful tablets"
Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire HD are two wonderful tablets....other one is awful......
15. omarr (banned) (Posts: 149; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
Hey Android fanboys , Let's forget our fights and blend this guy :)
19. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 918; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
There is global poverty... and then there is this. And people wonder why people scorn and mock Americans?