WSJ confirms Google's plans to open retail stores
1. mydi.maus (unregistered)
wow a store,i would like an ice cream sandwich and some jelly bean..
5. lauremar (Posts: 180; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
Right!!! I hope they'll have every flavor of Android displayed all over inside each store, kinda like how they have them outside GooglePlex! Would be cool ass hell!
3. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I'll be looking forward to a Google store around my area.
4. Valdomero (Posts: 120; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
You don't believe how hard is to purchase a Nexus 4 if you're outside of the US, the ones being sold in my country are too expensive (almost $500 for the 8GB version).
I would need to use a proxy to shop in the us online store... ¬.¬
7. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I would love Everything-Google........
A Google toothbrush, Google deodorant, Google ketchup, Google engine oil, Google traffic lights, Google underwear......
One can only fantasize :D
8. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 807; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
It would make it a lot easier to sell google glass to the public. Most non tech people I know aren't even aware of it yet.
9. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
i keep wondering.... what about the people who already wear glasses?
10. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 807; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
I personally think the easiest people to sell this to are hipsters. They'll buy anything to that makes them look smarter and trendy. Plus then could say I wore them before they were cool.