Vivo Xplay 3S 515ppi phone shot in the wild, release date nearing
1. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1111; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
go vivo ,..i can see dual speakers wow..
3. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Wow that screen is overkill; impressive, but overkill. My TV doesn't even have that resolution. What matters more is how they've calibrated the display. A 500 PPI phone with washed-out colours is futile.
7. vincelongman (Posts: 1297; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Agreed, now they should focus on brightness/outdoor visibility, accuracy and power efficiency.
4. sri_tech (Posts: 188; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Why don't these companies fight for long battery life rather than stupid pixel wars :(
720p is enough for anything under 5 inch and 1080p enough for everything under 7-8 inches.
6. byazatt (Posts: 159; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Am all for the bigger battery, higher resolution, and anything else that make good better. I don't believe in what you people call over kill. Break them limits!!!
9. joseram695 (Posts: 45; Member since: 28 May 2012)
Sounds awesome! But is there really a need for 515ppi phone displays? I own a S4 and the PPI is 441 and I can't c a pixel at all! I Wish they would focus more on batteries and camera's ( low light )
10. DAddYE (Posts: 48; Member since: 04 Oct 2013)
Looks great, do we know if will have LTE usa bands?
12. WindowsiDroid (Posts: 110; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)
We really don't need this kind of phone coz 515 is so overkill and power hungry, 720p for 5 inch below and 1080p for 5.0 above