This HTC One M8 Max concept proposes a 6.1-inch display, no logo on the front
Said One M8 Max concept was made by Hasan Kaymak, and, as its name suggests, it tries to envision what HTC’s next-generation phablet could look like. Specs-wise, the concept proposes a 6.1-inch Super LCD3 display of unspecified resolution, a diamond-cut metal chassis, “Boom Sound Limited Edition HD Speakers”, a fingerprint sensor inside the power button (which, by the way, is placed on the handset’s right side), and a MicroUSB 3.0 port.
Like the real One M8, this One M8 Max concept offers two cameras on the back. However, the main one has a 21MP sensor, while the second one is the classic 4MP UltraPixel HTC camera. There is yet another 4MP UltraPixel camera on the front.
Of course, we have to mention that HTC may want to call its next phablet One M8 Ace, not One M8 Max. Anyhow, check out the M8 Max concept in the gallery below, and let us know if you’d like HTC to manufacture something similar to it.
HTC One M8 Max concept design
source: Hasan Kaymak (Google+)
1. nazyr1803 (Posts: 77; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
wow..nice concept... but will never happen
18. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2415; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
HTC One M8 Max concept design if happens that too with 21 MP camera and no front logo then I think HTC would be having a huge success with this.
19. amiroo3 (Posts: 10; Member since: 12 Mar 2014)
i hope this will be happen..
it seems to be greatest phone this year.
20. cncrim (Posts: 474; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
That's what I were amazed M8 look like from improve M7, unfortunately HTC engineer failed.
To HTC, the concept phone show above is very very do able ....... If you can do that with M9 your glory day will be back. you will have money.
3. jan25 (Posts: 383; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
Would be the only 6-inch phone i would ever get.
26. fireblade (Posts: 644; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
Vivo XPlay 3S
as beautiful as HTC M8
4. vincelongman (Posts: 1002; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
This how the M8 should have look (with a 4.8" screen)
I like the idea of the fingerprint reader on the side of the phone, so you can easily use it one hand and not needing to have fat bezel for the reader
7. refillable (Posts: 590; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
Yes, I really do think this is how the M8 should have looked.
5. maherk (Posts: 792; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
even with the empty black bar, the M8 is the best looking handset in the market, and the best built one as well. Obviously they needed that space, and probably because of the thin curved sides, but my only wish is that they added capacitive buttons.
12. newbey123 (Posts: 387; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Without a doubt. Can't wait to see what the actual M8 max version looks like. Even with the logo bar at bottom will still be best option.
16. vincelongman (Posts: 1002; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
I agree that the M8 is the best looking phone
But I don't think they actually need that space, if you look at the teardown there is only a display connector, they should designed a smaller display connector and removed to bezel
6. Lt.Green (Posts: 339; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Apart from the logo, HTC should also ditch the gimmicky secondary cam and go with one 8-13 Ultrapixel cam instead.
8. maherk (Posts: 792; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I didn't find it gimmicky, one of the reason I am going to ditch my note 3 for the m8 is the effects the new camera brings, I have a 16 months old daughter and I would love something like the M8's camera help me be creative with her pictures with ease. But I agree, it would have been much better if they used 8/13 ultrapixel sensors instead of the 4.
11. AstronautJones (Posts: 247; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
But you can do those effects on other phones, and with apps. Galaxy S5 can do the same things, but with better results. Not buying the S5 myself, but not sure that is the best reason for the M8. Better style, 32 gb for sure
17. maherk (Posts: 792; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
again, 1 of the reasons. My number one reason is the way it looks and feels in the palm of the hand. 2 weeks ago I wouldn't have thought of ditching my Note 3, and surely not for the htc M8, but when I saw in the tmobile store I couldn't resist the temptation of own one. Then came the camera, and the stereo speakers.
27. true1984 (Posts: 584; Member since: 23 May 2012)
yes but you have to also realize the focus switching doesnt work right all the time.
9. jove39 (Posts: 1257; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
HTC always screw their perfect device with some dumb decision...like 4 ultra pixel camera...and htc logo in front.
I'd be really willing to buy m8 max...if htc correct these 2 issues.
10. dorianb (Posts: 351; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
No where to put a logo on the front???.... That thing will never pass Verizon Certification
21. Diezparda (Posts: 204; Member since: 23 Oct 2013)
Wow soon after i see this concept i kinda forget to consider the original M8. I hope it will have a pen feature like G-Note series because it's nice to have it especially for productivity and sketching.
All that packaged into this phone and this will be my next phone...
22. gorkapr (Posts: 44; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
I like the microusb 3.0 type c, aka 3.1 reversible, like the lightning cable
24. ultradragon (Posts: 6; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)
I think this could not be true..same 16 mp and 4up rumor was there before htc m8 launched..plz htc give atleast a 13 mp sensor on the m8 ace and I will be sold :/
28. newbey123 (Posts: 387; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Then it should probably stop looking in the mirror.
30. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1558; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Why? Is it scared? No...then who cares, it's laughing for no reason.
29. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1558; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I would buy this for sure. I'll take 5
31. trollz (Posts: 28; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
Just watch Verizon slap on 3 or more logos right on the front of the device.
32. Alpha-Sam_23 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Apr 2014)
Definitely gonna cop it! But much agreed 4ultra mp's
BAD!! 8ultra or 13or higher mp's GOOD! & 4 the record
Samsung sucks! Cheap plastic handsets, annoying software & artificial producing pics! HTC better nail this phablet Dangit! The only thing good from the note series is the s pen.. hey HTC how bout a friggin stylus hah!