The two rumored Lumia flagships could come with iris scanners and aluminum frames
1. o7o (Posts: 110; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
You seriously think that their current-generation "flagship" is the Lumia 830?
Haven't you ever heard of the Lumia 930/Icon or the Lumia 1520? Never?!
4. Cheezwiz (Posts: 430; Member since: 29 Dec 2014)
Nowhere in the article does it suggest that. The article simply states that they borrow DESIGN inspiration from the 830. That likely means an combination of aluminum and polycarb.
Hopefully they reduce the size of the bezels a bit.
7. o7o (Posts: 110; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
Lol, it was actually stated in the last line of the artice. The author thankfully changed it after my comment. :)
8. Pattyface (Posts: 1523; Member since: 20 Aug 2014)
I seen that too.. Clearly they corrected it
2. StreetNerd (Posts: 819; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
will there ever be a slider qwerty high end phone?
3. carlemillward (unregistered)
Last one I can remember was Motorola's Verizon Droid 4
15. SeanContra (Posts: 82; Member since: 24 Mar 2014)
Apparently, everyone's asking for this and with the "alleged" bids for BlackBerry, Microsoft just might be planning on making this a reality.
Here's some wishful thinking from a not-so-reliable source :)
5. hound.master (Posts: 1044; Member since: 27 Feb 2015)
These specs looks unrealistic since the phones is gonna be released after the summer.
12. o7o (Posts: 110; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
What's unrealistic about it? Current flagships from Samsung/HTC/Sony & LG all have the same processors mentioned and RAM sizes!
6. Cheezwiz (Posts: 430; Member since: 29 Dec 2014)
Too bad that they're using the 810. I know that MS can't afford the delay, but the SD820 is likely to be FAR superior considering the problem(s) with the SD810
9. promise7 (Posts: 870; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Not a fan of the 830's design, I really like the 930 design though. Maybe a mix of the two for the new phones.
11. SIGPRO (Posts: 1385; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Euhm these leaked ones are the 940 and 940XL
13. o7o (Posts: 110; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
Exactly, Talkman is the 940 Cityman is the 940XL (A.K.A 1520 successor).
14. sip1995 (Posts: 1562; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
I meant, still waiting for the announcement...
16. Chuck007 (Posts: 1052; Member since: 02 Mar 2014)
Guess I'd rockin both Lumia 940 and iPhone 6S this year lol