Sony replacing Sharp to supply the in-cell touch panels for the next iPhone, TPK shares slide
1. tahnik (Posts: 133; Member since: 17 Jul 2011)
1. A 4'' inch screen with Retina display...
That will be all changes and they will be revolutionary.....:D
4. rn9215 (Posts: 45; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
And if its soo good i will install android in it.....who would want that stupid ios..lol!
2. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Well that and hopfully the phone lookes different in materials and design would be alot actually. But you can expect that it will have hardware that is as go or better in performance than any other phone out there. It might have the same ship as the iPad but that might be an overkill with the capabilities along with the power consumption. But every other iPhone that came after iPads had same chip. I don't expect a super thin phone if there is LTE involved. That complicates battery life.
3. andro. (Posts: 1960; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
All these iphone 5 renders are starting to make the iphone look extremely like android phones which is the best form of flattery.
7. gallitoking (Posts: 4690; Member since: 17 May 2011)
you are right. to bad the flattery will turn into a slap in the face when the iphone out sell every Android phone
6. lzsbleach (Posts: 155; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Sharp is sucking right now but dam Apple feels threatening by Samsung so instead of taking there quality and good performance they would rather look some where else for certain things. Hell u almost might as well call the Ipad 3 a Samsung device with ios in it because all most the whole thing is made from Samsung.