Sony Ericsson Xperia active gets tortured, leaves without a scratch
2. RamyRamz69 posted on 21 Dec 2011, 06:25 6 1
And they say that Sony Ericsson's build quality is the worst...
9. buggerrer posted on 21 Dec 2011, 08:51 1 5
yes its the worst! this phone is an exception!
this is a phone with IP67 certification .. so the build quality should be strong.
does the arc or neo have the same build quality? worst build quality ever!
3. wsker posted on 21 Dec 2011, 07:07 0 0
Does this phone have the same glass on the Xperia neo ? >_>
I mean, like, will the neo get harmed with some hammars ?!
5. arcq12 posted on 21 Dec 2011, 07:30 2 0
why cant somebody make a High-End/Top of the Line Rugged SmartPhone? Imagine GN, RAZR, Rezound and SGSII on a build like this.
6. samda posted on 21 Dec 2011, 07:51 4 0
Imagine if apple had this kind of phone, they would make it look like the eight wonder of the world - building phones reinvented!!
Sony THE BEST
7. micahrahn posted on 21 Dec 2011, 08:16 0 0
When is this phone coming to the US? and is it running Android?
8. samda posted on 21 Dec 2011, 08:29 0 0
sure it runs android(2.3.4), with specially optimized small screen UI, and does it with a 1ghz processor.
also has 5Mpix camera and a HD video.
had you read the article, you'd know that it's available in US, but not on carriers(sadly).
10. sudhar131998 posted on 21 Dec 2011, 09:22 0 1
did you notice that the glass front of the phone broke at the end of the video, if you did not see please play the first video from 2:36.