Sony Ericsson Xperia active gets tortured, leaves without a scratch
1. vantenkiest (Posts: 308; Member since: 20 Apr 2011)
this phone is carried by the Juggernaut
2. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
And they say that Sony Ericsson's build quality is the worst...
9. buggerrer (Posts: 287; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
yes its the worst! this phone is an exception!
this is a phone with IP67 certification .. so the build quality should be strong.
does the arc or neo have the same build quality? worst build quality ever!
3. wsker (Posts: 22; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
Does this phone have the same glass on the Xperia neo ? >_>
I mean, like, will the neo get harmed with some hammars ?!
5. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
why cant somebody make a High-End/Top of the Line Rugged SmartPhone? Imagine GN, RAZR, Rezound and SGSII on a build like this.
6. samda (Posts: 52; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
Imagine if apple had this kind of phone, they would make it look like the eight wonder of the world - building phones reinvented!!
Sony THE BEST
7. micahrahn (Posts: 8; Member since: 21 Dec 2011)
When is this phone coming to the US? and is it running Android?
8. samda (Posts: 52; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
sure it runs android(2.3.4), with specially optimized small screen UI, and does it with a 1ghz processor.
also has 5Mpix camera and a HD video.
had you read the article, you'd know that it's available in US, but not on carriers(sadly).
10. sudhar131998 (Posts: 63; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
did you notice that the glass front of the phone broke at the end of the video, if you did not see please play the first video from 2:36.