Sip that precious juice with Deep Sleep Battery Saver for Android
1. wendygarett (limited) 6 days ago posted on 13 Dec 2012, 08:06 3 4
Gonna download it after my phones finished charging lol
3. leducbao posted on 13 Dec 2012, 08:26 3 0
this app uses less wakelock then JD so that drains less energy then JD during screen off (see on XDA Thread listed on the post)
4. rickywinataa posted on 13 Dec 2012, 08:31 0 0
correct me if i'm wrong but juice defender turn off the data and everything after a period of time and continues to turn it off until the screen is turned on. this apps gives a period of time for background apps to sync and enable the phone to get recent notifications
5. leducbao posted on 13 Dec 2012, 08:37 2 0
There app has different profiles: use Balance profile if you want to get recent notification every one hour or Slumberer if you want to see notification only when screen on. Other profiles uses other periods as well (said 30 minutes, 2 hours, etc,.)
10. sgogeta4 posted on 13 Dec 2012, 22:17 0 0
Never noticed any benefits with JD. Will try this
11. sgogeta4 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 06:58 0 1
After testing it overnight, it sucks up more juice than without it. Uninstalled.
12. leducbao posted on 14 Dec 2012, 23:00 0 0
Which profile did you use?
13. sgogeta4 posted on 16 Dec 2012, 20:45 0 0
The standard profile that it first loaded up with.
14. leducbao posted on 17 Dec 2012, 04:06 0 0
Could you try other profile, such as Slumberer to see if it works. Thank you.