Thinking about it, that switch of roles makes perfect sense (ha!) - a front camera with a reasonable megapixel count and good capabilities to capture light in most various lighting conditions could prove to be a welcome tool for all those selfie lovers out there.
Well, seeing that, for the time being, HTC's One M9 can only be accessed here at MWC 2015, where it just got announced a couple of days ago, we decided to seize this opportunity and check for ourselves exactly how the M9's selfie shooter stacks up against some other hot offerings, such as the One M8, iPhone 6, Galaxy Note 4, and Galaxy S5. We have the feeling that the new One M9 is going to have a tough time against these opponents, but then again, who wouldn't!
Let's not waste another second - hit the gallery below for a quick first look at the front camera capabilities of the One M9, and, of course, don't forget that the phone's camera quality is still subject to change, at least until it hits retail later this month.
- Which one do you like the most?
- HTC One M9 34.62% (1093 votes) (1093 votes)
- HTC One M8 9.53% (301 votes) (301 votes)
- Apple iPhone 6 14.95% (472 votes) (472 votes)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 36.27% (1145 votes) (1145 votes)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 4.62% (146 votes) (146 votes)