Samsung's H1 roadmap leaks with full Galaxy Note 8.0 specs, confirms Galaxy Xcover 2 and more
1. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
4600 mAh battery??
very low capacity for a tablet.
5. _Bone_ (Posts: 2148; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Typical battery for a tablet that size, but I'm on your side pal, larger the battery, the better.
11. IU_Lover (Posts: 35; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Larger the battery = heavier lol... then it'll defeat the purpose of an 8 incher when it's supposed to be lightweight/portable but still have a large screen.
9. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4170; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The Xyboard 8.2 had a 3960 mAh battery. 4600 is above average for this size tablet.
12. mick25 (banned) (Posts: 110; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Are you dumb?
Ipad mini has 4490
Nexus 7 has about 4300
The battery life on nexus 7 is plenty. And let me remind you that stock android (which runs on n7) have worse battery life than OEM modified roms.
13. htc_prep (Posts: 303; Member since: 09 Oct 2009)
it dont know whether to believe this a a complete knock off ( there are spelling and grammatical errors, where is the the s4 or what ever its called, and the windows phone models as you stated)
or if Samsung intentionally leaked this.
3. Victor.H (Posts: 536; Member since: 27 May 2011)
That looks very promising, especially the possibility of a 3.3" screen and 4.1 Jelly Bean on a Galaxy Y phone.
4. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1158; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
The best thing in this leak was the Galaxy Note 8.0...but thats about it and why arent manufacturers for one giving us FHD panels on these 8 inchers /7 inchers since the 10 inchers hhave moved on to 2500x1600????
7. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1463; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
one thing i learned was the waycom technology used by samsung currently supports only 1280x800 max , thats why every single note pior has the same resolution
8. Samsomesh (Posts: 185; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Xcover2 Looks good midrange phone... Should be priced correctly...
10. ajac09 (Posts: 1430; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
The only thing worth seeing was the tablet
14. ashb22 (Posts: 18; Member since: 15 Jun 2012)
I'm extremely disappointed that the Note 8.0 won't have a better resolution. I'd hoped it would be my next tablet.