Samsung presents five new color options for the Galaxy S4
1. mohamed_noor (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
RED looks cool btw funky colours? Seriously?
2. GeekMovement (Posts: 1115; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Still love my black S4, but I would have been curious to try the brown one if they had announced it a couple days ago..
15. Azure01 (Posts: 124; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
They announced these colors more than a month ago to be honest.
3. Carlitos (Posts: 211; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Liking the new color options! Keep it up Samsung!
4. dorianb (Posts: 304; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I must be color blind. That brown looks purple/violet.
Remember when Nokia sold interchangeable face plates? *Le sigh*
6. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3269; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
It's just the picture. It looked more brown if you watched the live stream
5. xDrizzyXx (Posts: 53; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
The saw the blue one in a video it looks really cool, do you know if the Google Edition will have these color options?
9. rdonjuan8 (Posts: 4; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
Does anybody now if these will also available in the Google Edition or will there only be a white version.
19. PapaSmurf (Posts: 4174; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Why did you even bother commenting then?
20. user312 (Posts: 68; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
I can already tell which carrier is getting which color. The greedy f*ck Verizon is getting brown and blue. AT&T is getting red, Sprint purple, and T-Mobile pink.