Samsung may be working on a 12.2-inch Android tablet
1. AnTuTu (Posts: 886; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
How about changing the design and build quality for this tablet Sammy?
2. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1137; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
That would be a miracle. When Android sites like Android Police say your tablet build quality makes them "want to vomit," you may have a problem.
6. AnTuTu (Posts: 886; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
I think Sammy will listen to its consumers. And I hope with the design phase 3.0 they would improve the build quality of its devices.
Hence Note 3 would be launched with premium material.
5. jdoee100 (Posts: 305; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Huh? Samsung's designs and build quality far exceeds other phones. If other phones have better designs and build quality, people will be buying them instead of samsung. However, nobody buys Nokia, Sony, Htc, lg and such. People and market have spoken loud and clear.
7. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
No, Samsung's material quality is one of the worst, probably only better than Chinese whitebox and counterfeit products but inferior to Sony, HTC, Nokia, all of them.
8. jdoee100 (Posts: 305; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
HTC one can be had for $50-100 with contract, Nokia 920 for free or $50 w/contract.(and Sony is a non-player in US) But still nobody buys them. S4 can be had for $150-200 with contract, and millions are sold. What were you saying about material quality?
9. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Because of brand bias.
The same applies everywhere. When everyone use that brand, and word spreads around, the general assumption is that it is a very good product, and people goes back to the same brand for an upgrade because they never tried other alternatives. Trying something different without any knowledge is commonly associated with risks- something most people avoid. This scenario applies for those with less knowledge about smartphones, which is the majority of smartphone users.
10. jdoee100 (Posts: 305; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
If that is true, HTC should be #1 android phone maker, and Nokia should be #1 smartphone maker(symbian).
4. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yeah, same design again... a physical button with two capacitive buttons on a tablet. -__-
13. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1627; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
I get so tired of all of these idiots whining about the design.....yes its not as good as some but its decent and durable....If you hate of that much don't buy it but don't come on here and mindlessly whine about it! The design will all change with design phase 3.0 and will be brilliant so stop complaining!
14. donfem (Posts: 550; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Them whining makes them think they are knowledgeable which they are not.