Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 family to include a 2560x1600 display member, UAP profile reveals
UAP Profile reveals the expected resolution of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 portfolio Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
LG G3 - 40 Tips & Tricks for LG's most powerful smartphone ever
25 Jul 2014, 01:36
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
LG G3 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: vote for the better phone
25 Jul 2014, 06:01
5 Android L themes, launchers and icon packs to install while you wait
25 Jul 2014, 03:23
Here’s how to record screen video on Apple’s iPhone and iPad
25 Jul 2014, 09:11
Did you know: 5 interesting facts about Android L
20 Jul 2014, 10:02
UAP Profile reveals the expected resolution of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 portfolio
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 1323; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
If sammy wants these tablets to sell well they better think of pricing first.
3. _Bone_ (Posts: 2104; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Are you saying Samsung doesn't know how to sell a product?
4. idroidequis (Posts: 103; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Have you seen the pricing of sammys 7in tab in comparison to other 7in tabs? I think thats what he was getting at
6. tiara6918 (Posts: 1323; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
No, I'm taking the galaxy note 8 as an example
10. Taters (Posts: 2592; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
I am sure they have market analysis team on that. My guess is $499 for the flagship and that will sell like hot cakes at that price considering the Note 10.1 is the best selling 10 inch Android tablet. If the Note 10.1 can sell with poor build quality, poor screen, and poor reviews; imagine how well a mainstream version of the Nexus 10 would sell.
2. idroidequis (Posts: 103; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
You would think that with a nexus 7 with a 1280x720 resolution that came out months ago would set the standard for 7" tablets but no... Sammy and apples 2 apples feel the need for a sub par slate. The note 10 does look like its gonna have specs worth drooling over though.
5. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1064; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
I am defintely looking forward to the 10 incehr with that hi-res screen...all I need is an S-Pen with it ...
7. cR203 (Posts: 183; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
If the galaxy tab 3 really has this resolution I might sell my nexus 10 and get one.
8. techguy22 (Posts: 226; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
you do know your nexus 10 has the same resolution right? if you really got one....
9. cgyspy (Posts: 13; Member since: 25 Jan 2012)
I think Samsung, unlike Nexus 10, will have a micro sd card slot. I wouild buy the Samsung over Nexus if that is the case.
11. cR203 (Posts: 183; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
Yes I do. But I would prefer the user experience of touch wiz. I had the nexus 10 for about a month and half and to me the user experience is kinda boring. I also see it lag ever so often.
12. cR203 (Posts: 183; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
I was gonna get the note 10.1 but I got the nexus because of the resolution and jelly bean.