- GT-P6210 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI
- GT-P6200 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI + 3G
- GT-P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI
- GT-P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI + 3G
- GT-P7310 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI
- GT-P7300 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI + 3G
- GT-P7510 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI
- GT-P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI + 3G
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, 8.9, 7.7 and 7.0 Plus all getting ICS by end-August
In the world of Android, Ice Cream Sandwich has been one of the updates users want the most and still can’t get for months after the launch. Good news is that Samsung for ones is slowly but surely working on providing the latest of Android on its devices, and while there migth be some exceptions, we’re happy to see that a lot of the company’s last year’s tablets will after all get ICS in July to August.
Samsung Canada just confirmed this in a post saying that updates will start in July, but August will be the month when the majority of devices will get updated.
Here is the full lists of tablets that will soon receive Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich:
Better late than never, right?