Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge gain certification in China
1. Finalflash (Posts: 3083; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Very iffy device this one. Lots of mismatching information about it all over the place and I'm not a fan of the look at least online. Will need to see it in person before I decide I guess.
2. GreenMan (Posts: 1236; Member since: 09 Nov 2015)
Cortana, Wake me up when iPhone 7 is about to get launched, okay?
3. NexusX (Posts: 507; Member since: 16 May 2013)
samsung is on a tick-tock release cycle to avoid direct competition with apple
when apple ticks, samsung tocks, now it looks like samsung is ticking with the S7.
i suppose its a good strategy.
4. letosaw (Posts: 105; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
They will be ticking with the Note 6 which is supposed to launch alongside iphone 7...
5. Zylam (Posts: 753; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
More like Samsung does nothing until apple does something, than they copy it the next year.
6. letosaw (Posts: 105; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
I'm certainly not a Samsung fanboy but you sound like a Apple one who trolls Samsung for no reason
7. Xperia14 (Posts: 428; Member since: 01 Sep 2015)
Lol, I'd rather have an IP-rating, a huge battery, sAMOLED and micro SD. You may keep your useless 3D touch.
8. sissy246 (Posts: 992; Member since: 04 Mar 2015)
And like Apple has not ever copied Samsung.
9. j2001m (Posts: 2941; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
So when Apple copy Sony and Samsung with ip68 what will you say then?
10. HighOnAndroidFTW (Posts: 185; Member since: 26 Apr 2015)
Durrr dah durrr good one... clown