Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos, a dual-SIM version of the flagship, seemingly pops up in Russia
1. Mithan (Posts: 20; Member since: 19 Mar 2015)
I would buy a dual sim card version over a single any time. Would be awesome to stick my work phone SIM card into my phone or when I travel to Europe and use a second sim card, to have them both in at the same time.
2. shy2papa (Posts: 291; Member since: 23 Jan 2010)
Finally the one I have been waiting for just hope the price drops a bit for the 64bit version, this would go well with my Samsung Galaxy gear
3. JaneChenLong (Posts: 374; Member since: 18 Mar 2015)
I hope both SIM1 & SIM2 can use 3G/4G, as 2G signal is being dismantle/reduced and converted to 4G in most country.
5. memeON1 (Posts: 34; Member since: 26 Nov 2014)
1 thing i wanted to know is if the 2nd sim can be used as a micro sd card slot too.... Now that would be awesome!!
6. usr.cm (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 May 2015)
Is it better the Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos version G9200? Or the G920FD?