Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 coming to Europe in three versions?
early information we had that there would be two model numbers associated with this device was two-thirds correct. Three model numbers, GT-N5100 (Wi-Fi + 3G), GT-N5110 (Wi-Fi only), and GT-N5105 (Wi-Fi + 3G + LTE) are listed with the Bluetooth SIG for European release.
The Wi-Fi only version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is rumored to start pricing at €450 ($603.45 USD). This is one area where Apple might have an edge with the 16GB Apple iPad mini priced at €339 ($454.60). For those curious, the Note tablets differ from the Galaxy Tab line of tablets because of their S Pen capabilities.
source: BluetoothSIG (1), (2), (3) via UnwiredView
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1433; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
450 bucks ....GTFO!!! too much for a small tablet
11. loyals (Posts: 129; Member since: 10 Nov 2012)
way too much for a samsung device....better get ipad mini for lesser price n premium quality too or kindle hd (if you dont bother about build quality n services)
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Worth it, consider the sPen device is cheaper than note 2 :)
4. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1433; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
or you can get a first generation Note , or even the Note 10.1 much cheaper
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
Note 10.1 cost $499 if I'm not mistaken
7. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
what the f**k with S-Pen?? i dont really get it! its BULLs**t! its useless! for real! i repent now getting Note 10.1! u dont even use it after like a week u get the tab!
9. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1058; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
You can expect it to be built cheap but not sold for cheap. Google Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 build quality so you will know what i mean.
8. funnyguy (banned) (Posts: 244; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
Can somebody explain to me why Samsung can not manage to deliver cheap tablets ?
What kind of price is that?
Even with the nexus 10 the price wasn't such a good deal as the lg nexus 4 and the asus nexus 7.
10. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1304; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
I have serious doubts that´s going to be the price, when the original Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 costs less than than. It would be suicidal.
12. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7005; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
The First original galaxy 7.0 been out longer than the ipad Mini they act like they invented a 7" screen tablet.
13. cony1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Feb 2013)
is this really only wifi version price??
I think too expencive..even if considering about S-pen..
Just hope they sell more reasonable...I won't buy unless the price cheaper than mini.
14. nikenturd (unregistered)
$350 to $400 and Im in......specs are NOTE 2-esque and it is quite understandable
15. Taters (Posts: 4272; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Funny guy. The nexus 10 is cheap. Pound for pound its easily the best deal between the Nexus 4 and Nexus 7.
chrome book cpu
for $399. That is crazy.
if they used a low res screen, mobile CPU, and 1gb of ram they could hit the $199 Nexus 7 price point easily but they chose to use more high end internals.
16. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1058; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Stop spreading false information and inform yourself about 4k before saying the Nexus 10 has a 4k screen. You might have gotten confused with people saying 4 megapixel screen which isn't 4k.
17. Taters (Posts: 4272; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Doesn't matter. My points still stand. Just replace 4k with 2k.