Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 coming to Europe in three versions?
early information we had that there would be two model numbers associated with this device was two-thirds correct. Three model numbers, GT-N5100 (Wi-Fi + 3G), GT-N5110 (Wi-Fi only), and GT-N5105 (Wi-Fi + 3G + LTE) are listed with the Bluetooth SIG for European release.
The Wi-Fi only version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is rumored to start pricing at €450 ($603.45 USD). This is one area where Apple might have an edge with the 16GB Apple iPad mini priced at €339 ($454.60). For those curious, the Note tablets differ from the Galaxy Tab line of tablets because of their S Pen capabilities.
source: BluetoothSIG (1), (2), (3) via UnwiredView
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 08 Feb 2013, 08:19 7 0
450 bucks ....GTFO!!! too much for a small tablet
11. loyals posted on 08 Feb 2013, 14:34 1 0
way too much for a samsung device....better get ipad mini for lesser price n premium quality too or kindle hd (if you dont bother about build quality n services)
2. wendygarett posted on 08 Feb 2013, 08:28 1 3
Worth it, consider the sPen device is cheaper than note 2 :)
4. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 08 Feb 2013, 08:31 2 0
or you can get a first generation Note , or even the Note 10.1 much cheaper
7. AamirSIII (banned) posted on 08 Feb 2013, 08:41 2 1
what the f**k with S-Pen?? i dont really get it! its BULLs**t! its useless! for real! i repent now getting Note 10.1! u dont even use it after like a week u get the tab!
9. CanYouSeeTheLight posted on 08 Feb 2013, 09:37 0 0
You can expect it to be built cheap but not sold for cheap. Google Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 build quality so you will know what i mean.
8. funnyguy (limited) 2 days ago posted on 08 Feb 2013, 09:01 0 0
Can somebody explain to me why Samsung can not manage to deliver cheap tablets ?
What kind of price is that?
Even with the nexus 10 the price wasn't such a good deal as the lg nexus 4 and the asus nexus 7.
10. TylerGrunter posted on 08 Feb 2013, 11:52 0 0
I have serious doubts that´s going to be the price, when the original Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 costs less than than. It would be suicidal.
12. InspectorGadget80 posted on 08 Feb 2013, 15:10 0 0
The First original galaxy 7.0 been out longer than the ipad Mini they act like they invented a 7" screen tablet.
13. cony1 posted on 08 Feb 2013, 22:39 0 0
is this really only wifi version price??
I think too expencive..even if considering about S-pen..
Just hope they sell more reasonable...I won't buy unless the price cheaper than mini.
14. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 08 Feb 2013, 22:59 0 0
$350 to $400 and Im in......specs are NOTE 2-esque and it is quite understandable
15. Taters posted on 09 Feb 2013, 14:28 0 0
Funny guy. The nexus 10 is cheap. Pound for pound its easily the best deal between the Nexus 4 and Nexus 7.
chrome book cpu
for $399. That is crazy.
if they used a low res screen, mobile CPU, and 1gb of ram they could hit the $199 Nexus 7 price point easily but they chose to use more high end internals.
16. CanYouSeeTheLight posted on 10 Feb 2013, 06:21 0 0
Stop spreading false information and inform yourself about 4k before saying the Nexus 10 has a 4k screen. You might have gotten confused with people saying 4 megapixel screen which isn't 4k.
17. Taters posted on 10 Feb 2013, 21:42 0 0
Doesn't matter. My points still stand. Just replace 4k with 2k.