Rumored Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 gets benchmarked, specs revealed
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 (SM-T520) specs and benchmark score Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
LG G3 - 40 Tips & Tricks for LG's most powerful smartphone ever
25 Jul 2014, 01:36
LG G3 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: vote for the better phone
25 Jul 2014, 06:01
5 Android L themes, launchers and icon packs to install while you wait
25 Jul 2014, 03:23
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Did you know: 5 interesting facts about Android L
20 Jul 2014, 10:02
The best Android browsers, 2014 edition: design, features, and performance
23 Jul 2014, 09:49
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 (SM-T520) specs and benchmark score
1. livyatan (Posts: 657; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Soo..what's the hardware difference between this and the Exynos version of the Note 10.1 2014?
2. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Tab Pro 10.1
-2GB of RAM
Note 10.1 2014
-3GB of RAM
9. tech2 (Posts: 1790; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
You forgot the main difference...........The Super AMOLED awesomeness in Pro !
12. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3882; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The Note 10.1 2014 has 3 GB of RAM and the S-Pen, this has 2 GB of RAM and no S-Pen. Also, this might have a Super AMOLED display rather than the LCD on the Note.
3. DEATHSTROKE9 (Posts: 381; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Speaking of android tablets, may I ask- just where the hell is the next gen nexus 10. I didnt buy a tablet yet because I was waiting for the nexus 10 but its already 2014 and its not here yet :'-(
4. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Maybe Google delayed it, and I think that Asus is the one who will manufacture the Nexus 10 this time.
5. Duketytz (Posts: 329; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Ahh another Samsung device, it is getting hard to differentiate between the Samsung devices nowadays. It looks like they take the note 3 and auto transform it in Photoshop
6. N-fanboy (Posts: 529; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
They need to get more creative with their design, to compete with the ipad air, which apparently is a 'good looking' device ... I don't see it though.
7. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
You mean same old 'good looking' device? I tried the iPad Air before, it's just lighter, the bezels are thinner, that's all.
8. twens (Posts: 519; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I don't see the need for a tablet since I bought my note 3. If I need a tablet surface pro 2 will be my choice. I just need that machine soo bad but can't afford it.
10. SportDriver (Posts: 29; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
This or new Nexus 10. It is great tablet but it will be expencive :(.