Qualcomm unveils a pair of Snapdragon S4 chipsets
1. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
qualcomm may have something going with these mid range/budget dual core chip designs going here.
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4816; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Yes they do these chips are for countries in their wireless infancy who are transitioning from 2G to 3G. (probably 3rd world countries) These chips won't make it into phones in countries that have established 3G & are moving toward 4G.
3. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
i am from a 3rd world country but we have 4g here... how can you judge us because were just a 3rd world country does not mean we dont have the technology...
4. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4816; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Dude that is great but not all 3rd world countries have 3G much less 4G. Go to Haiti, Nicaragua, & go to some South American countries. Go to some African & middle Eastern countries, not all of them are in your same boat. There are other countries in the world not just yours.
I never said 3rd world countries have no technology, you did. So please don’t put words in my mouth.
I don’t judge, I can speak from personal experience because I have been to places like that.
5. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
dont call me dude... i dont use stones or drugs... and also im sorry cause your comment sounds something else for me... XD
10. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4816; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Dude is not a bad word. It doesn’t mean you take drugs, so please calm down. It's like calling you man, mister, or whatever. You think that 3rd world is a derogatory term. I meant no insult, I think you are just going a bit overboard. Lets tone it down a bit.
6. Rayzin (Posts: 83; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
noun ( sometimes lowercase )
1. the underdeveloped nations of the world, especially those with widespread poverty.
2. the group of developing nations, especially of Asia and Africa, that do not align themselves with the policies of either the U.S. or the former Soviet Union.
3. the minority groups within a nation or predominant culture.
7. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
yup thats ours... now i wonder why i can reply to comments and thumbs up???
8. Rayzin (Posts: 83; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
You're being a bit harsh don't you think? Are you saying that it is completely unjustified to assume that a third world (underdeveloped) country is behind the curve when it comes to some technologies like the fastest networks? Not saying there aren't third world countries with 4G mind you, just that they are more likely to have less current technology. You're just taking this a little too personally because you read the word third world my friend. You know he didn't mean to insult anyone don't you?
9. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
did you not see my comment above?? i commented already about this... damn.. dont you read.. come on now...
12. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
im offended by the fact that you think dude means stoner. When i was a teenager i surfed.. alot. And I said dude a lot. And I might have puffed.. but i definitely did not inhale!
wait.. am i hurting the argument or helping it?? :)
Point is, dude is slang for bro, which is slang for mr., you, friend, brother, "hey you"... on and on and on. There is no "drug" connotation to it.