Porsche Design BlackBerry 10 model on the way?
Of course, it could be the back cover for a new BlackBerry 10 model, or it could be a fake. Having a new Porsche Design model for the BlackBerry 10 seems like a simple, yet effective, idea. Especially since the P9981 did find more than just a few buyers even at a price that only Porsche owners would consider to be a reasonable price to layout for a phone.
source: Tinhte.vn (translated) via Crackberry
9. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Let Porche stick to their car designing, last time they made one of the ugliest BB ever.
2. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Overpriced piece of junk, nobody will buy it, would rather but an htc one or nexus 4
11. NewroticSlob (Posts: 45; Member since: 09 May 2013)
Overly-negative troll. Don't buy it. Buy whatever you want. Needlessly trash one brand.
3. PK1983 (Posts: 206; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Hey lets take an expensive and mediocre at best phone and make it even more expensive!
This along with the Q5, and that 9900 series with BB7 will surely save Blackberry!!!
4. Johnnokia (Posts: 596; Member since: 27 May 2012)
The first Porsche model was epic fail... Why again ?
Really crazy and out of this world BB
5. lovefist (unregistered)
Now I know why they bash this Allan F.
"Futuristic qwerty" huh.
7. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Just give up already Blackberry your done
8. fjftokyo (Posts: 57; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
Instead of RIM fabricating junk they should work on they're crappy app world and on the official 10.2 update that would allow jelly bean updated apps to run on BB10
10. taikucing (unregistered)
I'll buy it if I can get a porsche car for free