Oppo Find 7 hinted to sport fast Snapdragon 805 processor, LTE, and 2560x1440 pixels 5.7" display
1. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Chinese brands are the quickest when it comes to adaption. And they've improved so much from their former image of being untrustworthy. Brands like Xiaomi, Oppo raised the quality standard.
6. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Oppo is actually a Chinese-American co-foundation, although the mobile division HQ is in China, the best place for any mobile company considering the easy access to resources.
13. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Yeah, I have to agree with you. I am actually excited to see what this phone is like when it releases :D
2. N-fanboy (Posts: 543; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
I love & hate how technology is growing so quickly.... I love it because things are getting smoother and quicker. And i hate it because we never get the chance to properly enjoy the devices that we have at the moment.
9. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1101; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
whos stopping you from enjoying your device? nobody but yourself, I upgrade my phone every 2 years or when it is broken, im loving my S4 right now and sure there's better ones out there now, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying my device.
You must be an unhappy person to think that way, because there's always something new and better every year when it comes to technology, not just phones.
14. tedkord (Posts: 9685; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I understand what you're saying, and I agree to an extent, but I'm still enjoying my almost 2 year old GS3. It still does everything I want and does it well.
5. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Exactly, couldn't agree more!
This is actually the beast I'm waiting for.
8. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3696; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
See the Oppo's sign with plus, cross, multiply signs altogether.
10. taikucing (unregistered)
The only Chinese brand I like is Lenovo. But lenovo sucks at update & stock ROM.
12. goojman (Posts: 56; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Wut are the chances of this beast coming to the US?? Cause I'm definitely buyin one if it's heading this way!! Please be compatible with At&t bandwidths.
15. GeekMovement (Posts: 2134; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Beautiful seeing that it is coming with snap 805 and LTE hopefully it will arrive to the states as well. 5 megapixel front shooter is definitely a fantastic way to start setting the bar higher for other manufacturers in terms of specs (though I miss the front 8mpx, eh no matters). All it needs is an awesome battery life and it is pretty much perfect!
16. Takeharu (Posts: 194; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
And I'm just sitting here with my brand new Find 5... :/
17. lukasound (Posts: 152; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
I was a Galaxy fan and owned the S2 and the S3... Then I got an Oppo Find 5, and love it.
When I decide to upgrade, I will be looking at Oppo first.
18. lifeyourlive (Posts: 126; Member since: 23 Aug 2013)
Still getting oppo n1 with cyanogenmod