Nokia's premium leather case for the Nokia Lumia 1020 is outed
A leaked picture of Nokia's premium leather case for the Nokia Lumia 1020 seems to be heavy duty enough to offer some protection while still looking very nice. Of course, if you're the type that loves animals and can't stand the feel of leather, this case is not for you anyway. The cool thing about this case is the protective cover for the 41MP camera lens and the flash (both LED and Xenon). No question that this is a premium case for a premium phone.
Buying accessories for a new phone is one of the joys of life, right up there with watching Breaking Bad and Dexter. And what better way to protect your investment (and at $299 with a signed contract, some might consider it as such) than with a case that is both practical and attractive.
We have no idea about pricing or when it will come to market, but hopefully it will be released around the same time that the Nokia Lumia 1020 is released, which is July 26th.
source: PureViewClub via WindowsPhoneCentral
1. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
I've never liked leather cases too bulky.....but this one looks pretty cool!
Wait does this phone have a front facing camera?
3. Bernoulli (Posts: 1814; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Yup, that's the only thing worth upgrading from my 808 PureView other than that I think I'll stick to my symbian phone
7. Ruisleipä (Posts: 31; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
9. cyko969 (Posts: 49; Member since: 23 Mar 2010)
Ooo .. nice.. hopefully it is also made in black. Not a big fan of that color, does look pretty classy though :)
10. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
"..right up there with watching Breaking Bad and Dexter" LMAO PA
12. iushnt (Posts: 808; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
apart from camera, how is this phone different from lumia 920? and people claim s3-s4 to be same :p..
13. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Apart from the 480 HP engine, how is a GTR different from my Tercel? The Lumia 1020 has a 41MP camera, that blows away all other competitors, and that is the point!
14. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
comparing cars in mobile tech site is one retarded thing i have ever seen
15. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Dealing with retarded Android fanboys requires using retarded anologies...
18. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
says a retarded nokia hardcore fanboy who got excuses for every question
16. haseebzahid (Posts: 1842; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
its a varient of 920 not next genration phone
17. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Now, let me ask, Apart from processor and LTE-A, how is S4 different from Exynos version and S600 version of Galaxy S4?
Android fanboys ask stupid questions but never look at their own devices.
This 1020 has a monster camera + double the RAM of 920, already a decent variant. It is called flagship because it has better specs (esp double the RAM) but it is just a variant to me.
19. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
DOES THE s4 LTE-A variant lauching wordwide? NO stop being so lame
and no nokia 1020 is no monster phone it got outdated specs with good camera you are so hypocrite
22. jking92 (Posts: 2; Member since: 13 Jul 2013)
iushunt u should learn more before u start bashing or hating nokia lumia 1020 is an upgrade to the nokia 808 not 920,920 was anounced around september/october so probably an upgrade to that is still in the future....
25. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3076; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yeah simple and sexy, looks premium.
26. MSCCAG (Posts: 14; Member since: 12 Nov 2013)
Stylish case for the nokia lumia 1020 leather case with lens cover from gadget2us. looks very great
28. MSCCAG (Posts: 14; Member since: 12 Nov 2013)
Add a little snazziness to your Nokia Lumia 1020 with this leather case
31. nuna12 (Posts: 12; Member since: 16 Aug 2014)
The case has many different colors to suit your Lumia’s color the most.