Nokia delisting from Frankfurt stock exchange, to slash price on the Nokia Lumia 800 soon
1. drahmad (Posts: 478; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
how could it be the top selling device on vodafone UK if it is not selling up to expectations
2. drahmad (Posts: 478; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
3. -RVM- (Posts: 329; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Murtazin isn't a Nokia Analyst, but actually a Samsung employee. Half of his comments and predictions about Nokia proved lies.
5. HTCiscool (Posts: 449; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
It's a bit early to be worrying yet, isn't it? It's only been like 2 weeks since the this.g was released and already Nokia is like
"OMG Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Ballmer said this OS would restore our popularity!"
*Elop cocks AK-74U*
Elop: Innovate this ballmer! (bang bang bang bang bang)
Elop: Well whaddya guys say we go Android!
6. Cyd07 (Posts: 83; Member since: 03 Oct 2011)
Murtazin ? The guy who said the N8 has bad photos, far worse than the iPhone 4 ? Okay, I see...
7. Whodaboss (Posts: 173; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
Nokia has already let the cat out of the bag; they will be coming out with a Windows Apollo phone out next year by June (I hope so anyway) If this is truly the case it would make sense if Nokia tries to get all the older models out before they tell everone, hey here's our new devices. Why hold on to old stock?!
It almost sounds like these so called analyst are jealous, upset, or whatever because Nokia has decided to team up with MS.