Nokia RX-114 with Snapdragon 800 appears in benchmarks, possibly a Windows RT tablet
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8669; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Everyone is going to start to wet their panties in 3...2...1...
7. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8669; Member since: 14 May 2012)
So tell me, what was the point of your comment?
14. -box- (Posts: 3821; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Wow, what a great quote! Either I had forgotten about it or hadn't heard it when new. Still accurate 3 years later!
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8669; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Btw, that's the most unusual screen resolution I've ever seen. I rather have them make a tablet than Windows RT.
3. nobelset (Posts: 270; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Maybe the extra resolution is for balmer's face to be embedded
4. yves09 (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
Nokiapoweruser is reporting that it is windows 8 tablet.I compared the Nokia RX-114 with the other tablets on the website.The results of the Nokia RX-114 from the tab "high level" is comparable with the other windows 8 tablets,not windows RT.I think it's a windows 8 tablet.
6. Nick_T (Posts: 145; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Windows 8 probably won't run very well on ARM processors, such as the Snapdragon 800. But who knows, we'll see.
12. yowanvista (Posts: 306; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
The x86 version of Windows doesn't run on ARM, only RT does.
5. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1949; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Hmmm.. this could be the 6"? Front panel screen, that was shown early this month.... would be nice, a nokia wondows rt phablet... with the 41mp pureview™
8. deburocks (Posts: 126; Member since: 20 Apr 2013)
even if they put a 12mp n8 camera and censor in 6” in phablet , m more then xtatic..
10. roscuthiii (Posts: 1838; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Hmm, wonder if that extra resolution could be set aside for an area of dedicated on-screen keys...
13. Osman (Posts: 43; Member since: 07 May 2012)
This article is not correct, Nokia dumped the RT model way back and they are working on win8 tablet with FHD screen, check herehttp://www.nokiapoweruser.com/
16. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2694; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Cool, coz it's Nokia, who's trying.
17. SIGPRO (Posts: 467; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Hmmmm this a weird article, because it was leaked a few weeks ago that Nokia ditched Windows RT for a Tablet. They wanted to make a full W8 tablet!
18. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Trust the pathetic android shills at phone arena to put a negative spin on this. I've had enough of this crappy site