Nokia N9 release date pushed to mid-September?
1. sfdafsd (unregistered) posted on 02 Aug 2011, 08:36 0 0
I know this is a stupid question but, is this phone going to be available to Verizon customers?
2. Dj21o posted on 02 Aug 2011, 08:42 0 0
That's what sucks about these new articles. They never say what carriers the good phones go to. Just a release date. Then I get PO'd when it doesn't hit my carrier. So annoying...
4. box (unregistered) posted on 02 Aug 2011, 10:25 1 0
No. Nokia historically makes GSM handsets, ergo, no Nokias on Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular, MetroPCS, Boost, Virgin, Cricket, etc. AT&T & T-Mobile are good to go though.
5. Mobile-X-Pert posted on 02 Aug 2011, 12:50 0 0
That's true but recently Nokia stated that they might be throwing some CDMA handsets to the US, but more than likely the N9 won't have a CDMA version.
6. shyne (unregistered) posted on 02 Aug 2011, 23:25 0 0
N9 will never come to Verizon
N9 will be available as unlocked through amazon
Nokia windows phone " sea ray" will be the one verizon going to offer
3. Heatfan316 (unregistered) posted on 02 Aug 2011, 08:44 1 0
No it won't but I think you can get it unlocked for T-mobile and AT&T