Nokia Bluetooth BH-221 unveiled with OLED display and FM radio
2. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
How should one feel about a bluetooth headset with wires?
4. tigermcm (Posts: 811; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
I dont know about you but my phone refuses to let me listen to the radio without a wired headset. This would be great for me
5. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Oh as far as technological limits go, its required. The radio needs an antenna. For me its not a big deal as I can never get my local stations on my phone. But what I was getting at is I think wireless when I think Bluetooth. This headset throws that preconception out the window.
6. tigermcm (Posts: 811; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
I see where you're coming from. Right now i have the samsung hm3500. When I use the stereo buds i tuck the rest in my shirt, but looking at the size of that square I'm worried the weight will pull the buds out all the time since clips annoy me
7. kcombs (Posts: 255; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
So I can plug my earbuds directly into my phone, or I can plug them into another device that needs to be charged... *scratching head* Hmm that a hard decision. The hole point of Bluetooth is to do away with wires.
8. rameshi (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
Yeah, seems to have the same mediocre headphones of BH-111. Overall seems same as BH-111 but with the OLED display and FM added. What's the price though ?
9. sureshchannamallaiah (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 May 2013)
sound quality is good but Display is very very poor.
mw 600 - display is very brighter.
bh 221 useless bluetooth headset. during day we cant see the display
10. sureshchannamallaiah (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 May 2013)
name of the song is not displaed from my galaxy note2 mobile.
not so good.