No Cellphone walking lane created on Washington D.C. sidewalk as a social experiment for television
The television show is tentatively titled "Mind Over Masses," and those who observed the filming said that hardly anyone observed the signage on the sidewalk, except those who stopped to take a picture of it. And of course, there were those who were too busy staring at their phones or talking or texting, to view the directions.
Secretary Irene Fadakar had the typical reaction. She noticed the division of the sidewalk at the beginning of the street. But less than a block later, she was talking on her cellphone, right in the middle of the "No cellphones allowed" lane.
There is no word when the program will be aired.
Sidewalk in Washington D.C. is marked up for a television show
source: FoxNews via CNET
1. gehrig (Posts: 201; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like anyone would even bother to go on the No cellphone side.
8. techperson211 (Posts: 710; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
The joke of the year. Really cellphone lane? Why not put a signage that says eyes on the road not on your phone?
13. Shteeve (Posts: 7; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
And how exactly do you expect the intended audience for this sign would see it?
10. engineer-1701d (Posts: 1228; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
my city asked us to put large stickers on the ground asking people to look up in parking lots, and i am like are you stupid if they are looking down at the phone why would they look on the ground and read something now you want them to not pay attention. no one will care about the side walk thing since its not law and no cops will watch or care.
17. jack123 (Posts: 110; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
Just to make sure nobody walk through and fall into the fountain while texting,,,, haha
2. cleat-glitch (Posts: 109; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
stop...im trying to see what cell phone she's using...lets see maybe if in larger the photo...
4. Boybawang (Posts: 50; Member since: 02 Jun 2013)
Im starting to doubt about your gender. Here, It's the Background of the cellphone that catches my attention!
12. engineer-1701d (Posts: 1228; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
good gugga mugga. just fine thats all i gotta say
16. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
Kudos to PA for the very appropriate trimming.
18. LejEndME (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Jul 2013)
look at the full pic and shut up
11. engineer-1701d (Posts: 1228; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
the hot girl in the pic has a old slide up phone i think the writer put her on because he know all guys would read it just because of the boobs.
o its brazil
she looked almost like my ex i miss brazil
15. Aplusk (Posts: 107; Member since: 10 Nov 2013)
That sidewalk in washington D.C is interesting.
20. JunitoNH (Posts: 984; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Hot Latina!!! I'll walk with one foot on each lane.