New, ultra-thin Motorola XT1021, XT1022 and XT1025 to be launched next month?
While the resolution of the new handset’s 4.3-inch screen isn’t known, Tecnoblog received a screenshot that reveals other features: Android 4.4 KitKat, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor of unknown provenience, 5MP rear camera, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory (probably expandable via microSD), and a 1,900 mAh battery.
Earlier this month, the XT1021 was approved by the FCC, which revealed that the handset has AT&T-friendly 3G connectivity (WCDMA 850 / 1900 MHz). Of course, this doesn’t mean that AT&T intends to release the smartphone, although it could do it.
sources: Tecnoblog (translated), FCC
1. refillable (Posts: 630; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
1.2 GHz Dual core? Could be MSM8226 Snapdragon 400... Seems like these could compete with Motorola's own Moto G.
3. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 814; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Obviously not, 4,3" screen and 4GB internal memory would be major steps back.
6. vincelongman (Posts: 1139; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Oh good point, also Moto G is still relatively new
5. 14545 (Posts: 1106; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
I would say a lower cost, lower spec'ed version of the mini.
4. Sniggly (Posts: 6942; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Yeah, for some reason Motorola still makes phones exclusively for some South American countries that you see literally nowhere else.
14. Lauticol (Posts: 195; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Yeah, it's a problem because that phones doesn't have development, you can't find screen protectors, cases or anything phone-related
17. ThePython (Posts: 244; Member since: 08 May 2013)
That's a lie, There are plenty of third party accessories for relatively rare devices.
7. realjjj (Posts: 86; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
So a Nokia X like device in the 100-120$ range.
18. boosook (Posts: 984; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Better, because the gigabyte of ram can really make the difference.
9. Anshulonweb (Posts: 313; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
moto g and moto x were really good phones......let's see if Motorola can do it again....
11. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3197; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Ultra thin? Must be Lenovo DNA. Go moto
12. mobi_user (Posts: 107; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Interesting to see what Moto is coming out with.