NVIDIA's 7-inch Android Tegra Tab caught on camera
9. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Gotta agree with you here -- if nVidia is touting top-of-the-line mobile graphics you had better back that statement with the pixels to push.
It could be a good opportunity to show up the Adreno 320/330 and PowerVR graphics and prove to the manufacturers and consumers that if you want lag/stutter free pixel-dense screens, that Tegra is the way to go. This is definitely not doing that.
At this point I suspect they're making these tablets just to get rid of the extra Tegra 4s that never sold...
10. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Don't expect any performance issues with that res. You can admit that now.
2. anthonyp2123 (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
nvidia is really slacking , needs to be at least 1080p
12. phil2n (Posts: 487; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
And then look at the design.
1st image bottom, it must be for S pen or something like that
13. sadegh1993 (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
i think 768p or 720p for 7 inch is almost enough but 1080p is better (you should also consider that 1080p need more power for rendering)
3. GrapeEyes (Posts: 248; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
What a vile tablet! please don't release it.
5. dorianb (Posts: 540; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
That's an 'interesting' back. Reminds me of a Toshiba ToughBook, or an OtterBox.
6. imkyle (Posts: 1049; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Tegra4 is in two tablets from Toshiba and thats all I know of. Now there is talk about Tegra 5. Pathetic.
7. AnukulVcool (unregistered)
fail like shield, fact is that nvidia is trying to find power guzzlers in android community. but unlike in the pc gaming community, android community can praise the beauty of software,hardware and not only power and graphics
8. ajac09 (Posts: 1430; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
199 and I will be interested. but knowing nvidia..