Motorola DROID X is one hot handset as it survives a campfire
But could the Motorola DROID X survive being dropped into a campfire like a marshmallow falling off a whittled stick? One man found out the other day when in a less than sober condition, he dropped his Motorola DROID X face first into a campfire. But as we said, the DROID line has always been built tough. Believe it or not, even in its scarred condition the touchscreen, buttons, camera and speaker all still work. The battery and microSD card are fused to the back of the unit which still recharges the battery. Smores, anyone?
source: Reddit via Phandroid
1. jsoliz1985 (Posts: 23; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
One can only assume that he'll be upgrading soon. lol
2. Hammerfest (Posts: 370; Member since: 12 May 2012)
This is the kind of PR motorola needs... mainly because doing something like that with most of todays models wont end well...
Just like vehicles and electronics, they dont build them like they used too... (only now its on purpose as it makes them more money...)
3. aaronkatrini (Posts: 239; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
Mother of phones! Where is your 3310 now!
6. aaronkatrini (Posts: 239; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
since 3310 is god the sentence "where is your god now" went like that :) thumbs up for you
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Who remembers Philips Diga ?
Philips Diga may beat Nokia 3310 ;)
8. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
NOTHING BEATS THE NOKIA 3310
HECK I DROPPRD ONE OFF AN OVERPPASS BOHNCED OFF 5 CARS GOT RUN OVER BY SEVRAL MORE GOT MY PHONE BACK EVERYTHUNG WORKS
9. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Philips Diga can run over car! LOL! :D
10. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
Chuck Norris could beat the Nokia 3310. Nothing Beats Chuck Norris.
11. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
except for Chuck Norris' Mama. you know he got a few spankings in his time.
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
that's Motorola Toughness for ya!
btw the Droid X has a WVGA resolution Display, not a qHD.