But could the Motorola DROID X survive being dropped into a campfire like a marshmallow falling off a whittled stick? One man found out the other day when in a less than sober condition, he dropped his Motorola DROID X face first into a campfire. But as we said, the DROID line has always been built tough. Believe it or not, even in its scarred condition the touchscreen, buttons, camera and speaker all still work. The battery and microSD card are fused to the back of the unit which still recharges the battery. Smores, anyone?
source: Reddit via Phandroid