More HTC One camera samples show up
2. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
but i just bought a razr maxx... do you think any good phones are comming to vzw soon?
5. SGSII (Posts: 53; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
No. Verizon just got like 5 new phones in about 4 months... Now they're going to take a break.
13. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
There have been leaked pictures of an "HTC incredible 4G" and there was also a file for a phone named the HTC Fireball about 2 weeks ago.
3. jibraihimi (Posts: 695; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
They have over done the contrast.... And some pics looks little yellowish to me......... I think S2 camera is still better than these one phones from HTC, and we can't compare it to Nokia pureview's 41mpx, as they are of different level.........
6. leftheodo (Posts: 65; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Come on dude don't talk like an iFan! The camera on the ONE series is better ( better lens, f 2.0, dedicated camera chip ) than the GS2 ( which i think is aa great phone ) ! This is one the best cameras on a smartphone!
4. andro. (Posts: 1949; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Nice photos,i would think HTC has slightly filtered them to appear better but impressive nevertheless. The good point here is while the new htc camera tech might not be a good as nokias 41 mp the actual phone the camera belongs to is really top notch and cutting edge while the 808 will solely be only any good for the camera
8. IgorEfremenko (Posts: 32; Member since: 30 Nov 2011)
Very good point indeed. But for those who are in love with cameraphones, all the rest is not the priority. 808 delivers pretty decent hardware (especially for Symbian OS) and that's really enough for me. I don't cry for 4 cores and never-fit-in-your-pocket 5" screens.
9. skymitch89 (Posts: 1060; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Nice images considering that they're from HTC devices. The colors really pop, and I really like the stop motion on the ball in the 5th pic.
10. k1ng617 (Posts: 246; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
wowhow did they capture such fast motion without blurring
11. rsiders (Posts: 251; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
IF these are the real thing on the phone then wow, HTC has really accomplished its goal. Users will be able to take great quality pictures to share with family and friends.