Microsoft prepping Windows Phone 9 with the help of Nokia, HTC and Qualcomm, no Samsung mentioned
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Windows Phone 9? Oh my god, Microsoft is fast.
22. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
...or the 'Good', un-patented, trademark-free, copyright-free troll version 6.351.60
29. urtard (banned) (Posts: 82; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
and all the current wp8 lumia devices will be abandoned just like the wp7 devices ;)
31. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Hahaha LMFAO how so true+1 from me
32. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
are u serious u think MS is dumb as you are i dont think so by the way
38. urtard (banned) (Posts: 82; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
nokia abandoned all their wp7 devices after wp8 was announced. they just gave them a cr@ppy update which allowed them to make smaller tiles and that's it LOL
shhhh no tears, only dreams now
54. faisal8708 (Posts: 104; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)
Nokia didnt abandon old lumia they r still providin firmware updates and nokia exclusive apps which were released for WP8.
So do some research before u start cryin like a bitch
64. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Nokia abandoned WP7.x devices because WP7 is a completely different OS (Windows CE), and can't run any of the new WP8 software...
68. zippolite28 (Posts: 104; Member since: 28 Sep 2012)
To say many android was left without updates
83. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
you have 0 knowledge about the difference so shutup and go back to android hole
75. Omar-BHR95 (Posts: 184; Member since: 23 Dec 2012)
cant you read that current phones that have wp8 will be updated to the next generation of the OS
72. Pings (Posts: 301; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
WP7 was a fail, WP8 is a fail, now you're going to have to wait for WP9. lol...
82. Alex123 (Posts: 241; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Have you ever use one of WP? I used many android phones already but i feel not interesting. I'd better use Nokia 808 instead of Android phone. Lumia lineup is a popular family of Nokia. i hope you try it first then say it again
84. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
no it wasnt fail wp8 is sucess who said its not see the growth of WP8 its still on rise
but if u expected it rise like 50% in one year u be dreamer no thinker android only got quick start since there was not anything else there to compete IOS was only for rich nerds
wp have competetion if u think in real life even the ultimate OS cant grow as u expect in now a days
2. natesvlogs (Posts: 40; Member since: 15 May 2012)
oh no! what will samsung do without windows phone 9? how will they survive?!
3. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1461; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
maybe Nokia and HTC complained that Samsung will "Samsung" microsoft as well
78. papss (unregistered)
Or maybe m$ put quality restrictions on on phones and SS didn't make the cut
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Maybe they didn't test Windows Phone 9 on Samsung yet, don't worry. If Samsung don't have Windows Phone 9 devices, Samsung still have Android. So don't worry.
27. windroid (unregistered)
...tired of nonsense sentences.
73. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Hush and tizen is only going to be available in Asia and is an updated bada....because that sold well (sarcasm)
16. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Who cares about WP8.9 Samsungs not interested!
24. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You don't have to be here...go watch the heavy advertisements of the s4.
25. windroid (unregistered)
Better say: samsung does not have a change againist Nokia.
33. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
you are correct no one buy samsung if we have nokia in same market this is why samsung is good in android they have not faced nokia there and most agree this is true and the facts tell it
36. urtard (banned) (Posts: 82; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
you are so mad right now LOL
nokia didnt face samsung in android because nokia doesnt stand a chance and this is truce and the facts tell it
55. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
oh look at where both are present not where "maybe or couldbe"
fact is fact measure where they are present not where they are not i dont see wp8 from samsung sold after nokia came up infact people even forgot samsung even make it and same time everyone know nokia is making it and gaining
48. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
Its all Nokia until they pull an sgs2 kind of thing for wp. But its worthless for an worthless platform.
65. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Samsung will survive by copying Apple and infringing on their intellecutual property, which is how they got popular in the first place ;o)
74. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
OMG rectangles with rounded edges....you rally think that apple can patent a shape...
6. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
oooookkk thnx microsoft cus keep your idea with the best and most solid brand like htc and nokia..
samsung can do try in android only..
in overall very good phone ..
w9 seems to be very amazing..
great job microsoft.
34. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
my guess Samsung is afraid of nokias always they never jump where nokia is
44. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Samsung is wallowing happily in the Android land.
Selling over 60 million Androids in 3 months, while Nokia brags about 5 million windows phones they did at the same time.
You should ask your self what's keeping Nokia from challenging Samsung
45. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
.. here's a hint why no one is buying Ativ line from Samsung.. because there's a Galaxy line from Samsung
56. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
why do i care what android is doing i am talking about WP only take ur crap on some other article jack
70. zippolite28 (Posts: 104; Member since: 28 Sep 2012)
Nokia never entered android ... and u know the result if nokia is in
50. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
What Nokia should be worried about is hope somebody don't end up buying them. I'm sure Samsung can do that....oh wait MS have already have an eye on that matter.
First try get back that HQ of theirs back in espoo, then may be we can talk about who is scared of who.
57. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
where on earth did u loosers brought up that s**ty android thing in my comment get lost i never even mentioned it i was strikcly speaking about wp u dumbheaded brainwashed ulterly retard robots with outdated brains and still on old sofware to think
51. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1703; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
You mean off a cliff? Because that's where Nokia jumped.
7. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1076; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
This will be confusing. There will be a windows 9 phone, a windows 8 PC, windows rt tablet, Xbox 720, and old windows 7.8 phones.
12. daftastic (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
Looks to me like you just listed all of Microsoft's products. When you start to think it's not that complicated.
20. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1076; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
I'm talking about all the random number titles.
26. sbw44 (Posts: 425; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
The same with android, 2.3 Gingerbread, 3.0 honeycomb, 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 4.1 Jelly Bean, Google Glass, Project Shield and then 5.0 Key Lime Pie
35. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
is that true after wearing Google glasses we can virtually see humans as we see in games like display Hud, health bar, Armor, Ammo and health bar of people we see around + their hostility level at us :O cuz thats seems so Cyborg style
and forgot to mention the minimap and radar to localize the HU-MANS
60. aokde (Posts: 186; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
LOL actually that would be an AWESOME IDEA for a glass app :O!!! i'm 100% sure someone will create an app like that :D now i have a reason to buy glass :D
76. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
then ITS TIME FOR SOME REAL PAINT BALL Matches
8. Penny (Posts: 1393; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Hmm, I find it interesting that the Windows Phone Test Services team is testing WINDOWS 9 OS, not Windows Phone 9...
Is it possible we'll have a completely unified OS by Windows 9?
9. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Could be, could be not... Many people seem to dislike the PC live titles, I personally like them, they feel nice.. I was expecting the PC version to be different (at least in visual terms to the smartphone version) but I can live being wrong
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Or maybe they're not mentioning 'Phone' because it's mentioned before...
28. Penny (Posts: 1393; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
A Microsoft employee would not refer to Windows Phone as Windows OS, even later in a discussion. That's not just lazy shorthand -- they're two different products entirely.
11. allen83 (Posts: 107; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
So it is true windows phone 8 sucks just like windows vista. The trend goes on windoiws xp good, windows vista not good, windows 7 good, windows 8 not good. Tsk tsk