Microsoft prepping Windows Phone 9 with the help of Nokia, HTC and Qualcomm, no Samsung mentioned
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Windows Phone 9? Oh my god, Microsoft is fast.
22. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3896; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
...or the 'Good', un-patented, trademark-free, copyright-free troll version 6.351.60
29. urtard (banned) (Posts: 82; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
and all the current wp8 lumia devices will be abandoned just like the wp7 devices ;)
31. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Hahaha LMFAO how so true+1 from me
32. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
are u serious u think MS is dumb as you are i dont think so by the way
38. urtard (banned) (Posts: 82; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
nokia abandoned all their wp7 devices after wp8 was announced. they just gave them a cr@ppy update which allowed them to make smaller tiles and that's it LOL
shhhh no tears, only dreams now
54. faisal8708 (Posts: 104; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)
Nokia didnt abandon old lumia they r still providin firmware updates and nokia exclusive apps which were released for WP8.
So do some research before u start cryin like a bitch
64. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Nokia abandoned WP7.x devices because WP7 is a completely different OS (Windows CE), and can't run any of the new WP8 software...
68. zippolite28 (Posts: 106; Member since: 28 Sep 2012)
To say many android was left without updates
83. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
you have 0 knowledge about the difference so shutup and go back to android hole
75. Omar-BHR95 (Posts: 184; Member since: 23 Dec 2012)
cant you read that current phones that have wp8 will be updated to the next generation of the OS
72. Pings (Posts: 303; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
WP7 was a fail, WP8 is a fail, now you're going to have to wait for WP9. lol...
82. Alex123 (Posts: 241; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Have you ever use one of WP? I used many android phones already but i feel not interesting. I'd better use Nokia 808 instead of Android phone. Lumia lineup is a popular family of Nokia. i hope you try it first then say it again
84. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
no it wasnt fail wp8 is sucess who said its not see the growth of WP8 its still on rise
but if u expected it rise like 50% in one year u be dreamer no thinker android only got quick start since there was not anything else there to compete IOS was only for rich nerds
wp have competetion if u think in real life even the ultimate OS cant grow as u expect in now a days
2. natesvlogs (Posts: 40; Member since: 15 May 2012)
oh no! what will samsung do without windows phone 9? how will they survive?!
3. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
maybe Nokia and HTC complained that Samsung will "Samsung" microsoft as well
78. papss (unregistered)
Or maybe m$ put quality restrictions on on phones and SS didn't make the cut
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Maybe they didn't test Windows Phone 9 on Samsung yet, don't worry. If Samsung don't have Windows Phone 9 devices, Samsung still have Android. So don't worry.
27. windroid (unregistered)
...tired of nonsense sentences.
73. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Hush and tizen is only going to be available in Asia and is an updated bada....because that sold well (sarcasm)
16. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Who cares about WP8.9 Samsungs not interested!
24. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3896; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You don't have to be here...go watch the heavy advertisements of the s4.
25. windroid (unregistered)
Better say: samsung does not have a change againist Nokia.