Microsoft prepping Windows Phone 9 with the help of Nokia, HTC and Qualcomm, no Samsung mentioned
1. xperiaDROID (limited) 6 days ago posted on 13 Mar 2013, 09:56 20
Windows Phone 9? Oh my god, Microsoft is fast.
19. valapsp posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:38 4
Or better not talk about it?
22. Nathan_ingx posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:40 5
...or the 'Good', un-patented, trademark-free, copyright-free troll version 6.351.60
67. zippolite28 posted on 13 Mar 2013, 14:26 0
Troll just buzz off
29. urtard (banned) posted on 13 Mar 2013, 11:06 3
and all the current wp8 lumia devices will be abandoned just like the wp7 devices ;)
31. TROLL (limited) 5 days ago posted on 13 Mar 2013, 11:11 1
Hahaha LMFAO how so true+1 from me
32. haseebzahid posted on 13 Mar 2013, 11:17 4
are u serious u think MS is dumb as you are i dont think so by the way
38. urtard (banned) posted on 13 Mar 2013, 11:27 3
nokia abandoned all their wp7 devices after wp8 was announced. they just gave them a cr@ppy update which allowed them to make smaller tiles and that's it LOL
shhhh no tears, only dreams now
54. faisal8708 posted on 13 Mar 2013, 12:18 11
Nokia didnt abandon old lumia they r still providin firmware updates and nokia exclusive apps which were released for WP8.
So do some research before u start cryin like a bitch
64. UrbanPhantom posted on 13 Mar 2013, 13:37 5
Nokia abandoned WP7.x devices because WP7 is a completely different OS (Windows CE), and can't run any of the new WP8 software...
68. zippolite28 posted on 13 Mar 2013, 14:28 1
To say many android was left without updates
83. haseebzahid posted on 14 Mar 2013, 01:08 0
you have 0 knowledge about the difference so shutup and go back to android hole
75. Omar-BHR95 posted on 13 Mar 2013, 15:55 0
cant you read that current phones that have wp8 will be updated to the next generation of the OS
72. Pings posted on 13 Mar 2013, 14:55 0
WP7 was a fail, WP8 is a fail, now you're going to have to wait for WP9. lol...
82. Alex123 posted on 13 Mar 2013, 22:57 2
Have you ever use one of WP? I used many android phones already but i feel not interesting. I'd better use Nokia 808 instead of Android phone. Lumia lineup is a popular family of Nokia. i hope you try it first then say it again
84. haseebzahid posted on 14 Mar 2013, 01:11 2
no it wasnt fail wp8 is sucess who said its not see the growth of WP8 its still on rise
but if u expected it rise like 50% in one year u be dreamer no thinker android only got quick start since there was not anything else there to compete IOS was only for rich nerds
wp have competetion if u think in real life even the ultimate OS cant grow as u expect in now a days
2. natesvlogs posted on 13 Mar 2013, 09:56 4
oh no! what will samsung do without windows phone 9? how will they survive?!
3. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 13 Mar 2013, 09:59 4
maybe Nokia and HTC complained that Samsung will "Samsung" microsoft as well
78. papss posted on 13 Mar 2013, 17:22 2
Or maybe m$ put quality restrictions on on phones and SS didn't make the cut
4. xperiaDROID (limited) 6 days ago posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:04 3
Maybe they didn't test Windows Phone 9 on Samsung yet, don't worry. If Samsung don't have Windows Phone 9 devices, Samsung still have Android. So don't worry.
63. tech2 posted on 13 Mar 2013, 13:35 0
because of the upcoming Tizen, genius !
73. WHoyton1 (limited) 6 days ago posted on 13 Mar 2013, 15:11 0
Hush and tizen is only going to be available in Asia and is an updated bada....because that sold well (sarcasm)
16. TROLL (limited) 5 days ago posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:33 6
Who cares about WP8.9 Samsungs not interested!
24. Nathan_ingx posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:44 13
You don't have to be here...go watch the heavy advertisements of the s4.
25. windroid posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:55 5
Better say: samsung does not have a change againist Nokia.
33. haseebzahid posted on 13 Mar 2013, 11:19 7
you are correct no one buy samsung if we have nokia in same market this is why samsung is good in android they have not faced nokia there and most agree this is true and the facts tell it
36. urtard (banned) posted on 13 Mar 2013, 11:25 0
you are so mad right now LOL
nokia didnt face samsung in android because nokia doesnt stand a chance and this is truce and the facts tell it
55. haseebzahid posted on 13 Mar 2013, 12:20 3
oh look at where both are present not where "maybe or couldbe"
fact is fact measure where they are present not where they are not i dont see wp8 from samsung sold after nokia came up infact people even forgot samsung even make it and same time everyone know nokia is making it and gaining
69. zippolite28 posted on 13 Mar 2013, 14:32 0
Grow up bro...
48. GALAXY-STORM posted on 13 Mar 2013, 11:47 0
Its all Nokia until they pull an sgs2 kind of thing for wp. But its worthless for an worthless platform.
65. UrbanPhantom posted on 13 Mar 2013, 13:38 5
Samsung will survive by copying Apple and infringing on their intellecutual property, which is how they got popular in the first place ;o)
74. WHoyton1 (limited) 6 days ago posted on 13 Mar 2013, 15:15 0
OMG rectangles with rounded edges....you rally think that apple can patent a shape...
6. amiroo posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:06 12
oooookkk thnx microsoft cus keep your idea with the best and most solid brand like htc and nokia..
samsung can do try in android only..
in overall very good phone ..
w9 seems to be very amazing..
great job microsoft.
34. haseebzahid posted on 13 Mar 2013, 11:20 8
my guess Samsung is afraid of nokias always they never jump where nokia is
44. darac posted on 13 Mar 2013, 11:33 6
Samsung is wallowing happily in the Android land.
Selling over 60 million Androids in 3 months, while Nokia brags about 5 million windows phones they did at the same time.
You should ask your self what's keeping Nokia from challenging Samsung
45. darac posted on 13 Mar 2013, 11:34 7
.. here's a hint why no one is buying Ativ line from Samsung.. because there's a Galaxy line from Samsung
56. haseebzahid posted on 13 Mar 2013, 12:22 4
why do i care what android is doing i am talking about WP only take ur crap on some other article jack
70. zippolite28 posted on 13 Mar 2013, 14:35 3
Nokia never entered android ... and u know the result if nokia is in
50. GALAXY-STORM posted on 13 Mar 2013, 11:53 2
What Nokia should be worried about is hope somebody don't end up buying them. I'm sure Samsung can do that....oh wait MS have already have an eye on that matter.
First try get back that HQ of theirs back in espoo, then may be we can talk about who is scared of who.
57. haseebzahid posted on 13 Mar 2013, 12:24 3
where on earth did u loosers brought up that s**ty android thing in my comment get lost i never even mentioned it i was strikcly speaking about wp u dumbheaded brainwashed ulterly retard robots with outdated brains and still on old sofware to think
51. EclipseGSX posted on 13 Mar 2013, 11:57 2
You mean off a cliff? Because that's where Nokia jumped.
7. Joshing4fun posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:09 2
This will be confusing. There will be a windows 9 phone, a windows 8 PC, windows rt tablet, Xbox 720, and old windows 7.8 phones.
12. daftastic posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:27 5
Looks to me like you just listed all of Microsoft's products. When you start to think it's not that complicated.
20. Joshing4fun posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:39 1
I'm talking about all the random number titles.
26. sbw44 posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:57 5
The same with android, 2.3 Gingerbread, 3.0 honeycomb, 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 4.1 Jelly Bean, Google Glass, Project Shield and then 5.0 Key Lime Pie
35. haseebzahid posted on 13 Mar 2013, 11:24 1
is that true after wearing Google glasses we can virtually see humans as we see in games like display Hud, health bar, Armor, Ammo and health bar of people we see around + their hostility level at us :O cuz thats seems so Cyborg style
and forgot to mention the minimap and radar to localize the HU-MANS
60. aokde posted on 13 Mar 2013, 12:31 0
LOL actually that would be an AWESOME IDEA for a glass app :O!!! i'm 100% sure someone will create an app like that :D now i have a reason to buy glass :D
76. haseebzahid posted on 13 Mar 2013, 16:10 0
then ITS TIME FOR SOME REAL PAINT BALL Matches
61. faisal8708 posted on 13 Mar 2013, 12:42 0
Chorme browser and chormeOS WTF?
8. Penny posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:09 1
Hmm, I find it interesting that the Windows Phone Test Services team is testing WINDOWS 9 OS, not Windows Phone 9...
Is it possible we'll have a completely unified OS by Windows 9?
9. protozeloz posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:17 1
Could be, could be not... Many people seem to dislike the PC live titles, I personally like them, they feel nice.. I was expecting the PC version to be different (at least in visual terms to the smartphone version) but I can live being wrong
10. Nathan_ingx posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:23 0
Or maybe they're not mentioning 'Phone' because it's mentioned before...
28. Penny posted on 13 Mar 2013, 11:04 0
A Microsoft employee would not refer to Windows Phone as Windows OS, even later in a discussion. That's not just lazy shorthand -- they're two different products entirely.
11. allen83 posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:23 1
So it is true windows phone 8 sucks just like windows vista. The trend goes on windoiws xp good, windows vista not good, windows 7 good, windows 8 not good. Tsk tsk