- 5-inch 720p AMOLED display with Glance Screen feature
- 7.27mm thickness
- Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 or Qualcomm MSM8909v2 Snapdragon 212
- 8-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel selfie shooter
- 2000 mAh battery
- 8GB or 16GB internal storage, microSD card slot
Microsoft Lumia 650 press pictures leak out
1. artificialintelligence (Posts: 153; Member since: 05 Dec 2015)
dose anyone even buy Microsoft phones..... ............anymore
2. Settings (Posts: 1493; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
Unfortunately, yes. As a former WP user, I got high regards for that OS.
9. garciano (unregistered)
yes we do! isn't time for you to go play some where else little boy?
3. Pavarottipig (Posts: 17; Member since: 29 Jan 2016)
I see Bezelz, Why the dead platform wp?
4. samystic (Posts: 230; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
MS is simply not interested in WP. This mid range and flagships prove it.
12. jontaylor07 (Posts: 162; Member since: 12 Oct 2015)
How so? MS has shown that they're able to get several OEMs on board, I think that shows strong commitment.
5. kefalin (Posts: 237; Member since: 08 Feb 2015)
Lumia 950 /950 XL should look like this... And SD 210 for 220€ phone ?! no please
6. Ilikkaman (banned) (Posts: 39; Member since: 29 Dec 2015)
windows needs to just throw the towel in. after 10 years, nobody is interested. stop wasting stock holder money on a sinking ship. it is a nice os but app makers are never going to get on bored, and android is just unstoppable because of unlimited customization and free apps. etc.
8. SIGPRO (Posts: 1385; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Keep on dreaming, i will never go back to Android!
And iOS....that's a no go!
i am sticking with WM!
10. garciano (unregistered)
right there with you brother!
11. joey_sfb (Posts: 5408; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Never say never! MS themselves are putting a lot of development effort into Android. Might kill WP and release their own fork of android. Then what?
In the fast pace tech world everything is possible.