Lunecase for iPhone uses electromagnetic radiation to bring you call and text notifications
1. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3803; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Based on the massive number of iPhone add-ons for basic functionality, it is clear that the iPhone is all time winner of the "nothing included" consumer product award.
And what an amazing testament to Apple's insatiable greed. So insanely greedy, they will not spend a few cents for an LED.
3. PBXtech (Posts: 990; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
They don't need one, there's an app for that.
5. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3043; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Very well said. Seriously, does anyone remember when the iPhone lacked the ability to copy and paste, send MMS? Or how about just the freaking ability to rotate your phone and text in landscape mode? So many basic features so many phones had and the all mighty super expensive iPhone could not do. This is one of the main reasons why people give so much crap to Apple. They charge you an arm and a leg and make you wait 2 generations or more to give you features that were standard back then.
2. Scott93274 (Posts: 1435; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
I never knew the iPhone was missing the most basic of smart phone features... Very interesting...
4. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 307; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
Hah that's cool. =] Wonder how long it lasts.
6. androiphone20 (Posts: 1546; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
While I don't put a case on my phone I think this is a smart choice
9. TechDork (Posts: 245; Member since: 10 May 2010)
When you accidentally drop it on the wrong surface at the wrong time, you'll wish you had a case on it then.
11. androiphone20 (Posts: 1546; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
You're right, it's too risky and I even dropped it once. I usually put a case when I'm going out for a camping trip or something but that's it.
8. garyII (Posts: 160; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
still remember the old times when my sister's handphone rings, that kinds of thing just lighten up itself, but those days one require a small battery embedded into it...
10. mturby (unregistered)
watch out this case could kiil not its user, but the entire family.