Lenovo P70 coming soon with 4000 mAh battery and record 46 days of standby
2. Be_Mine (Posts: 57; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
Why cannot they put that much capacity battery in a high end smartphone. I won't mind even if the phone have to be a bit thicker.
7. pavsidhu (Posts: 214; Member since: 20 May 2014)
Every phone maker is obsessed with making phones thin and so as a result batteries are small.
4. Anshulonweb (Posts: 430; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
15 hours of on screen time!!..... wow, as i always say never underestimate the Chinese...
5. Birds (Posts: 1157; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I wish it had at least a snapdragon 410 and stick android... That's the only way this phone would perform decently... No amount of good battery life could spare this phone if it's probably gonna be choppy. And I hope it's the octa-core mediatek at least.
6. rinque85 (Posts: 20; Member since: 12 Mar 2014)
once again , not to be release for US and will not work US LTE networks