LG G4 to be announced in April, tip insiders, avoiding a direct clash with the Galaxy S6
1. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
I hope that perfecting means resolving the throttling in g flex 2:
3. vincelongman (Posts: 4089; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Dam that's crazy
Even my Nexus 5 doesn't throttle that bad (the Nexus 5's thermals is terrible compared to the Galaxy S5, One M8, iPhone 6,...)
4. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 897; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
l hope LG will release two variants of G4, a 5.5 QHD with SD810 and a 5.0 FHD with SD808.
5. Johnnokia (Posts: 1060; Member since: 27 May 2012)
"And Apple in the second quarter"
You meant the third quarter or second half?
6. drunkenjay (Posts: 859; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
If Samsung makes a huge impact on the first quarter, i would highly suggest htc or sony to do the same as lg. Samsung takes a huge chunk of spotlight and the hype is immense compared to the other companies.
8. zachki17 (Posts: 261; Member since: 14 Sep 2014)
LG Always First at Somthing Lg willl vrings to us somthing new not like samsung always the same s**t and copy cat
10. j2001m (Posts: 2786; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
Yes they got something new all right, it's called the most throttled phone of a
L time, good look with that 3k screen, hahahah with the crap 810 gpu
11. Edward_bly (Posts: 278; Member since: 11 Dec 2013)
Who else has the lg g3 out there and isnt having any issues whatsoever with overheating?
13. Bukatorade (Posts: 31; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
Not me. Love the phone, but the thing gets cookin'!
12. jessyi (Posts: 325; Member since: 08 Jan 2015)
Yeah my g3 is working great until now...and its the best smartphone iv owned...looking fowrad fort he g4..it surly be better than the s6...thats why they will wait a month after to
Perfect the phone and not suffer from it cpu throttling and saccrifice what it has accomplished already