Kouziro creates mega-tablet – 21.5 inches of Android
1. quesoesgrande (Posts: 217; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Though I have absolutely no need for that, I almost want one.
2. mercorp (Posts: 987; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
To us-A pc monitor cum tablet.
To King Kong- A Mobile phone of his dreams.
5. script_writer (banned) (Posts: 56; Member since: 27 Jun 2012)
u mean king kongs ipod touch equivilent. this doesnt have a phone on it
4. script_writer (banned) (Posts: 56; Member since: 27 Jun 2012)
FINALLY!!! ive been waiting for manufacturers to to attempt a massive tablet since the galaxy tab 10.1 came about. Everybody has been using pcs with screens of 17 inch or bigger for years. Why should tablets be any different? Probably wont consider getting until samsung or nexus (google) make one,
6. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4144; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I would absolutely get this, if it had mor RAM and a better processor. Hopefully this becomes a trend, I would love an Android tablet the size of a computer monitor
7. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 412; Member since: 04 May 2012)
It's a huge thing and not even 2GB of RAM and a quad core?
Well, still pretty good but I'd like to watch it play Asphalt 7 and other heavy games.
8. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
A device like this is almost certain to stay put in one place (e.g. living room). Would be a nice Video player.
But, IMO, a full-HD TV is a better buy.
9. B3BLW29 (Posts: 238; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
If it comes with an option to attach game controller... Party is on!!!!