Is this the elusive Microsoft Lumia 850?
3. iusshpandeh (Posts: 250; Member since: 23 Jul 2014)
Nexus 5X looks like a fusion between Lumia 925 and 640! And both of these are older than 5X! Why speak without knowing anything?
4. johanbiff (Posts: 388; Member since: 31 Mar 2015)
I know it`s not the nexus 5X stupid but the camera hump is quite like the one on 5X.. "Humor", you should really look up that word...
8. mahima (Posts: 144; Member since: 20 Nov 2014)
looks more like you're the one who need "humor". Camera hump on nexus looks like lumia camera hump
10. johanbiff (Posts: 388; Member since: 31 Mar 2015)
soo many buthurt Lumia people...ok I give, frankly..I don`t really care for old Nokias but hey.
15. johanbiff (Posts: 388; Member since: 31 Mar 2015)
not really, just used the 5x as referance which have the same hump. but if it makes you happy M8, sure
20. kambuto (Posts: 64; Member since: 09 Nov 2015)
Handroid/Giggle fanboy, is that you? Yup, it's you.
2. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
Knowing microsoft, it will use a snapdragon 410 or 615, which will spoil the rest of amazing hardware.
7. sip1995 (Posts: 1562; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
Actually it might use the SD 617 that supports Continuum.
11. Pavarottipig (Posts: 17; Member since: 29 Jan 2016)
Looks really old !!!! Like a 5 years old Iphone!
6. jojon (Posts: 332; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
no dedicated cam button, but a handsome looking phone and certainly a leap ahead of the 950's in aesthetics.
9. Jimrod (Posts: 1069; Member since: 22 Sep 2014)
Looks nice, just like the iPhone 4 really...
12. Pavarottipig (Posts: 17; Member since: 29 Jan 2016)
just like the iPhone 4 really...hehehehehehehehe
23. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8839; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
No it doesn't, not even remotely.
Every car on the road must all look the same to you because they have 4 wheels and windshields.
18. yoosufmuneer (Posts: 1498; Member since: 14 Feb 2015)
830 and 930 were upgrades, but 950 and 950XL were downgrades in build quality. This 950 looks premium. Now MS has to use a good SoC
21. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1529; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I use a Nokia lumia 928 this smart phone is little nicer looking than mine however if it does not have "Continuum" mode it's an ARMS CPU smart phone depending upon Developers making MS Universal apps that will work on it. since Windows smart phones are a Minority seller there is worry developers will make apps ARM's CPU Windows smart phones can use. hopefully Microsoft will get developers to make Universal apps so Windows smartphones can use them.
24. donno (Posts: 4; Member since: 18 Dec 2015)
For me it looks like Lumia 650 because of missing camera button, dual sim and micro USB. Lumia 8xx always was very similar to a flagship 9xx with a little bit lower hardware specifications.