HTC One in Glamor Red coming to Sprint
A quick refresher: the HTC One comes packing some of the most relevant hardware currently in a smartphone. A quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor ticking at 1.7GHz and 2GB of RAM help run the gorgeous 4.7-inch 1080p LCD 3 display. Last, but not least -- powering the show is a 2300mAh battery.
We're unclear why the color reproduction is completely off on the leaked picture, but we suspect that the real deal will be closer to the video hands-on that you can check out in case HTC's snazzy-looking handset has sparked your interest.
2. darkskoliro (Posts: 830; Member since: 07 May 2012)
looks so damn good...if it had s800 with a 8up camera id buy it in a heartbeat :P
4. dexter_jdr (Posts: 881; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
im going to kill myself for reading "8up"
7. darkskoliro (Posts: 830; Member since: 07 May 2012)
id like them to keep the higher microns but at 8mp hence why i will call it 8up.
3. cam-whore (Posts: 164; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
im sure next one would be yellow, then cyan blue ;)
5. stuck_788 (Posts: 7; Member since: 26 Jul 2013)
you should talk about the display issue... Htc admitted that not alla the Htc One adopt the same display... and some are really bad
9. SIGPRO (Posts: 325; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
HTC One Ultra Pixel is a joke, as you can see the compares with the iphone 5, Galaxy S4, and Lumia 1020 on PA. Epic faillure!
10. Shenoy (Posts: 22; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
Thats not a red HTC...Its painted RED...Its like the persone has used a red marker PEN to clour the HTC handset..just look at when the guy when he turns the handset...u can see some shiny marks on it...Even if you say its finger prints, your wrong cause the HTC One has an alluminium shell that does not leave any finger prints....THE PHONE IN THE VIDEO IS FAKE RED HTC ONE
11. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3495; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The black HTC One can have a lot of fingerprints. Only the silver version doesn't catch fingerprints because that's machined aluminium's natural color, when you put an anodized finish on it (like black and red), it attracts a lot of fingerprints.
12. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Let me mark my fingerprints off my aluminum laptop. :p
13. flynfree (Posts: 372; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
Last but not least--powering the show is a 2300mah battery, I think this is my last purchase of non replaceable battery phone, as long that sammy will always provide a removable batt. with their upcoming phones.
And hey, hTc... we're waiting for the update you promise, you said after the launch of htc one the update is coming by weeks or a month, where is it! ?!?!?
14. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i hope it comes to Verizon too.
it would certainly increase HTC's chances with me going Moto fanboy again as of late. o:
15. Geezy03 (Posts: 43; Member since: 10 Apr 2009)
It has been confirmed for an August 16 release
16. softfurryanus (banned) (Posts: 232; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
I was just thinking about how much I liked the red on the DROID DNA... Sucks that I have at&t.