HTC Accord photos surface again, Verizon logo revealed
HTC Accord, a.k.a HTC 8X
If you have some interesting info that you'd like to share with us, feel free to Tip Us!
1. jubbing (Posts: 150; Member since: 20 Aug 2008)
Wow, that's looking nice, the back looks smooth as! Damn.. now I'm conflicted what to get...
2. Jphones (Posts: 235; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
not a fan of the color but the phone looks good.
4. lsguntu (Posts: 67; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Exactly my thoughts... But to be honest, it is not making me drive away from Lumia 920 towards HTC.. I hope other models are as good as Lumia 920
15. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
You mean the SLR camera used to take the sample pictures?
3. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Looks like Nokia but i think i like the design even more
5. lubba (Posts: 1311; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
What happened to all the Tmo rumors. f**k this s**t!!!!! Guess we all can't have everything.
7. c.hack (Posts: 519; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
HTC Windows Phone 8 CE Personal Edition 4G for Verizon Phone?
9. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Htc copying lumia! Sueeeeeee! Regardless of who they copy, the phone is freakishly ugly. Purple? Disgusting! Long live the iPhone 5. Am not an iFan but am excited as I have preordered it.
10. Marcus73 (Posts: 10; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
Base on the photo itself, it is not that impressive. Need to see the official picture first. The spec claim for the Accord is equivalent to the 820 not 920. Dont like the colour as well. Probably HTC have options.
11. shadez10 (Posts: 406; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Another copy of the Lumia design...
can they even make their own?.. -_-
17. Contreramanjaro (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
It looks like a refined One X to me.
12. tigermcm (Posts: 749; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
Im a lil confused with the color. are they showing a 2 different phones or is the front trimming purple and the back blue????
14. Marcus_h (Posts: 44; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I am sure there will be a number of colours. Hard to see from the pics, but it is looking quite slim. What is it that they have blurred out at the top of the phone in pic 3?
16. wp7tribes (Posts: 52; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
the back side look better than the front side anyways its a nice phone
18. KingShango (Posts: 89; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Looks kind of like the 820 which isn't a bad thing. I wonder why this phone has been leaked so much and haven't seen anything about the others except for some possible specs?
19. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i love the color but too purple really look like an eggplant... should be lavander (lighter version)
and i really love that all flagship Windows Phone 8 will use its own screen technology
samsung - sAMOLED
Nokia - PureMotion HD+
HTC - Super LCD2
wonder what will huawei zte or any other manufacturer say to that!
i wish sony will join the WP party!! gotta love to see Bravia Engine on it! :)