HP tablet for the enterprise market coming soon
1. rallyguy (Posts: 572; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
That's interesting. So they are going to compete against the Microsoft Surface tablet?
3. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
they are all sorta competing with each other...
2. valapsp (Posts: 483; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
I guess they're going to reveal the specs and features on Sept. 26th at the Intel event.
4. a_tumiwa (Posts: 292; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Dual-boot OS (Microsoft Windows 8/RT + WebOS) would be awesome
5. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1119; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
folks I generally an an intel CPU fan but since intel CPU chips are more expensive to use in Windows Desktops and laptops then I predict that the cheaper AMD CPU's will make
Full Windows 8 Tablets cheap enough for large amounts of people to afford to buy them
Intel may boast that they are the CPU of choice for windows 8 tablets but Microsoft had better know AMD make good working and cheaper Desktop and laptop Computers than those Intel CPU tablet and Desktops. since Microsoft is now in the Tablet wars
whether it wants to be or not they have to realize cheaper good working Tablets rule in the Tablet world and AMD may help them and it's OEM's to sell more windows 8 Pro tablets than Intel because that are cheaper to make and sell