Grand Central Apple Store to open doors for Black Friday
1. Synack (Posts: 665; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Their Black Friday prices will remove $1 from the price of all iProducts.
8. twashington4 (Posts: 81; Member since: 24 May 2010)
I'm with you Synack, it's not like they're going to have a really good, can't miss sale. It'll be the same prices they were all year.
2. jdrevolution (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Grand central is busy enough as is and they're putting in an Apple store? Holy bejeebus, soon iphones will be the new impulse buy as people are on the way to work o_O
"Hrm, my train doesn't arrive for another half hour, how about I go buy an ?"
3. jdrevolution (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
((random apple product))** did'nt realize that the comment boxes dont except the "" symbols...
4. SGS2FTW (Posts: 5; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
why the hell is it that every time I walk by an apple store there are a bunch of people just standing in there. It's not like their actually buying anything??? reminds me of that Futurama episode about apple brain washing everyone.
5. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
My wife and I were walking through the Short Hills mall here in NJ yesterday and there were like 50 people waiting in line outside the Apple store to purchase the iPhone 4s.
I was actually shocked that there was a line this far into the release!
6. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
and more shocking is they are waiting in this line since 3 months...
9. twashington4 (Posts: 81; Member since: 24 May 2010)
From a business point of view, you probably want your store to be crowded, but from what I've seen most people are in there playing with the devices and it's mostly kids and Apple dweebs. From a consumer point of view, unless I'm buying a phone on launch day or the Apple Store is the only place that is stocking an item I want, I'm not going to the Apple store. Can't stand the crowds.
10. Synack (Posts: 665; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
I'll be the first to the Verizon store for the Galaxy Nexus, that's for damn sure.
13. bucky (Posts: 1369; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
i doubt you will have to worry about lines dude.
14. bossmt_2 (Posts: 430; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Having worked at Verizon Stores for lesser phones launches like the Droid, Storm, and Voyager, there will likely be a crowd, whether there is a line or not before who knows, depends on the store, coonsidering some Verizon stores get lines before they open just normally I wouldn't rule it out.
THat said, rather order it online.
12. bossmt_2 (Posts: 430; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
I think this is a horrible idea from a safety standpoint. I mean brilliant from a I want ot show how many zillions of people love Apple or whatever, but you're opening the biggest Apple Store in the world, in Grand Central Terminal, which yes is an active train station. The Crowds are gonna be insane.