Google's Vic Gundotra says Nexus phones are to become 'insanely great cameras', just you wait
1. BackHandLegend (Posts: 80; Member since: 15 Dec 2012)
Google unlike Apple who all people worship for is just a logo, gives me reasons as to why I should worship it. GO GOOGLE!
2. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Google I/0 will definitely be interesting.
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5954; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I would expect the Nexus 5 to maybe show an improved camera function (sensor + s/w). But more likely the Nexus 6 will see the fruits of the efforts made on improving the camera function.
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3024; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I can also get from what he wrote that it's not here yet, but it will be.
5. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Nexus phones will have insanely great cameras once NOKIA makes them.
6. _Bone_ (Posts: 2140; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I think the Motorola X will be a Nexus phone after all, and it will truly revolutionize smartphones, HW, SW wise. Come May, the time will be just right for the Nexus 5 in the $400 ballpark starting at 16GB.
7. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
yes! camera + battery! the main nowadays' goal! :)
8. FireDragon (Posts: 107; Member since: 13 Nov 2009)
Haha, and more of ^great^ camera. :) Well good competition is a healthy competition as long as fanboys keep their ego in control and stay on realistic side.